Caching on Radio Lancashire tomorrow

Well i'm a little confused as the GAGB committee just received an email from her asking whether there might be someone who is willing to be the interviewee. :D

on the off chance that wires have become crossed, is there anyone in the central or west lancashire area who might wish to appear?

thanks

They're probable just trying to cover all bases, have someone local and have someone 'they' consider official represents caching. A work colleague supports Blackpool who's been asked a couple of times and they seem to include others just incase they have problems.

Will be interesting what the presenter Tony Livesey of 'Daily Sport' fame (no I've not read it) makes of it all.

I tuned into Radio Lancashire (always a first time for everything) this morning and heard it. Well done to Citizen Smith who gave a good account of caching without making it sound weird and geeky!

The sound quality wasn't too good.

Nice to also see the new NW geocaching website- I wouldn't mind some of those stickers, but the NW wouldn't be right for a midlander!