I could really use a favor from someone out west or beyond

Fiver

The plan fell through. My husband and I bought a GPS unit for my niece and her family (husband, three boys) and got them hooked on geocaching. They're in Texas, we're in Michigan. We decided to put together two travel bugs and start them out in each state and see if they could eventually meet up. Shortly after putting it all together, my niece and husband separated and I didn't have the heart to hound them to get the bug planted (ours already is). They obviously have more on their minds at this point. I got the bug back yesterday but would still like to continue with the plan, but I need someone as far away from Michigan to drop it to at least make the challenge worthwhile. If anyone is interested, please contact me and I will mail the bug to you. I KNOW this isn't the way it should be done, but I can think of no other solution. Thanks so much.

I want to thank everyone who offered to place our bug for us :anicute: The geocaching community is truly a friendly and helpful one. We've decided to rely on the help of a gentleman from California who will be traveling to Germany in a couple of weeks. We're looking forward to seeing where in the world our bug will travel. We appreciate your responses and for offering to keep our challenge going.