I think this is the first coin with 2 tracking numbers!

Cornerstone4

Very interesting idea with concerns:

Paying for two sets of tracking numbers increased cost

Can and will create confusion for cachers looking to find two coins in cache, this will be an issue with one part of coin being virtually logged in one cache and physically in another cache.

To solve the issue, would be bendficial to create an instant message that both sides of coin need to be logged to prevent above confusion of coin placement.

Great to have someone who is willing to push the limits of geocoin creativing with tracking numbers.

I would think the coin is more of a collection piece rather than a traveler.

Very cool! I like it it is very fitting for the coin to have the 2 tracking numbers since he is a reviewer and a player. Dual personalities, dual tracking.

I bet it has two very cool icons also!

:rolleyes::o

Edited by ParentsofSAM

I would think the coin is more of a collection piece rather than a traveler.

Very cool! I like it it is very fitting for the coin to have the 2 tracking numbers since he is a reviewer and a player. Dual personalities, dual tracking.

I bet it has to very cool icons also!

:rolleyes::o

That's exactly my take on it.

Last time I checked, the RoadRunner icon wasn't up. The first day I looked, the Moose icon was winking at me...now, it's just staring.

I don't know Roadrunner/Moose Mob, but if that's his reviewer/player coin, then that is a cool idea in a unique situation. However, if the idea catches on to the point where cachers start buddying up with pals to create coins with two tracking numbers, and there's no change in the cost from GC...you're now talking an upfront $3.00 per coin that gets passed on to the buyer. That's now become a significant upfront amount that I simply can't justify paying for.

I don't know Roadrunner/Moose Mob, but if that's his reviewer/player coin, then that is a cool idea in a unique situation. However, if the idea catches on to the point where cachers start buddying up with pals to create coins with two tracking numbers, and there's no change in the cost from GC...you're now talking an upfront $3.00 per coin that gets passed on to the buyer. That's now become a significant upfront amount that I simply can't justify paying for.

Yes, it is his reviewer/player coin.

I'd also be willing to wager that the volunteers get some sort of break on tracking numbers. There has to be some benefit to putting up with all the garbage! :rolleyes: