Newly Published query

JayPeg

I have been searching the forums but have not come across anything that describes what I would like to see.

I have encountered in the past, not that often, that when a new cache is published it does not always appear on the Newest caches page for my area. I found out later that the cache was placed several weeks back which made the listing appear as an older listing several pages back. I was notified of the new published listing, but I didn't check further back in the pages to find the actual listing.

Now once a week the new published listing for my area are sent out. I would like to see the option to add all newly "published" listing directly to the gps or packaged as a GPX , LOC or something file. Also, could the option of "Newly Published listings" be added to the queries options?

You can set up a Pocket Query for all caches that have not been found yet. That PQ will include caches with old dates, but which have just been Published, and which have not been found yet. If you Preview it often enough, you should catch any caches that fall through the cracks otherwise.