Not getting Pocket Queries

cal25

I have been trying since Saturday to get queries with no luck. I have tried different email accounts (default is Yahoo), with no luck. Each querie shows that it has run but they are not getting to my email so that I can use them.

I noticed that others had problems at the end of last week. Is it better for them now? I have searched and found no explanation for what is going on.

Yes the day of the week is checked. The "Last Generated" colum shows:

8/29/2007 12:22:23 am

8/29/2007 12:22:20 am

8/29/2007 12:22:24 am

It appears to me that they are running, just not being sent to my email. I have tried different queries, new queries, and the "MY FINDS QUERIE" whith the same result. I have a different address on one of them, sending it to my work address in case it was a Yahoo deal, but neither one is working. The system has worked for me with few problems for the last year and a half or so. Now its not working at all.

Edited by cal25

I just tried gmail on my last available PQ of the day and it came thru. Went ahead and changed my primary address to gmail so maybe I will be back in buisness.

Thanks for the help. Still not sure whats going on at yahoo and not sure why I could not get them on my work address either.

gmail is Google's email service. If you are getting no results in your email, you should Preview your Pocket Query before actually running it, so you don't "waste" one of your five PQs allowed per day.

You are probably requesting options that cancel each other out. Here is how I set up one section of the form:

2e19e8d7-5e21-4326-8cef-6327c29f2302.jpg

As the other folks have said before, try using gmail.com for your email service, it's free and there appears to be no limits on incoming mail and you get 3 Gigs of space. I have run pocket queries and sent them to gmail and have gotten every query. Not that I've had many positive results, but as another member said, less options chosen results in a better query with results. Got my first route query to yield 300 hits after trying to get it to work for a week. Thanks for the help! :(

The problem was with Yahoo, there was a backup of email for the last 1 1/2 weeks, it is fixed as of now, I received like 10 days worth of email yesterday along with all the lost queries. I did go to the webmail site and seen all the mail earlier last week and I got the queries that was there and I also got them yesterday when it was downloaded to my pop3 account.