Kuntry Kashin coin IN ...available VERY soon

derschlings

I ordered an antique silver and an antique gold about 25 minutes ago. :huh: Great coin! :blink:

I don't know how I've missed out on this thread for the last five months but it's a goody! I sure wish I been around to help out with some of the outhouse graffiti. I guess I've been pretty busy these past few months. Great group effort. :P

I'd sure love to get one of those copper coins (I love copper)! <_<

They're heeeeerrrreeeeee:

Kuntry Kashin Ant Gold

Kuntry Kashin Ant Silver

The one listed as Ant Bronze? is the Ant Silver.

The picture of the Ant Gold looks more like the Ant Copper that will be trade only by me.

The Ant Gold looks more like, well, Antique Gold (it is Gorgeous!!)

get 'em while they're hot... they seem to be going pretty fast.

Earlier in the thread you mentioned a possible companion pin, I don't see any mention here or at the sale site of it. Can you tell me if there is in fact a companion pin?

Earlier in the thread you mentioned a possible companion pin, I don't see any mention here or at the sale site of it. Can you tell me if there is in fact a companion pin?

uh, yeah, there's supposed to be a pin... :P ... but I don't see it on the store site either. I suspect it's still at the mint. There's only a small number of the coins left for sale, so I also suspect there will be a preorder/presale for a Bronze version... what do you call it ? V1.574839? The pin will probably be introduced with those. Don't hold me to this as I've not heard from Steve or Sharon about the status of the pin other than that there was some issue with the mint having trouble with the writing on the little sign. That's probably what delayed it.

I was also surprised (and glad to see) how quick they had the coin up on the store. Guess there's gonna be some Kuntry Kashin' Christmas under a bunch of trees! :):):(

Merry Christmas everyone.

For those who have been PATIENTLY waiting with me for these, I think you're going to be happy. Those traders will be in the mail as soon as I get them.

Kuntry Kashin Ant Gold

Kuntry Kashin Ant Silver

The picture of the Ant Gold looks more like the Ant Copper that will be trade only by me.

I just checked the website and this coin is listed as OUT OF STOCK already. :(

Kuntry Kashin Ant Gold

Kuntry Kashin Ant Silver

I just checked the website and this coin is listed as OUT OF STOCK already. :)

Looks like I missed them hopefully I will get to trade for one or just be lucky and get one.

It looks like the catch phrase could be : "oh, poop!" :)

I suspect a LOT of us will be getting a package tomorrow. :mmraspberry: I know I'm still waiting on my traders.

Good things come to those who wait.

Gotta hand it to jho135... they got theirs mighty quick & they really know how to take fabulous photos of geocoins :mmraspberry:

Can't wait for the mailman tomorrow!

:(

Edited by jho135

I ordered an antique silver and an antique gold about 25 minutes ago. :lol: Great coin! :ph34r:

I don't know how I've missed out on this thread for the last five months but it's a goody! I sure wish I been around to help out with some of the outhouse graffiti. I guess I've been pretty busy these past few months. Great group effort. B)

I'd sure love to get one of those copper coins (I love copper)! :P

December 24

- Mine arrived on Christmas Eve, just in time to stick under the tree! :o

1 x Kuntry Kashing (Antique Silver) :huh:

1 x Kuntry Kashing (Antique Gold) :o

Plus a surprise coin: a Thank You 2007 - Hogwild Holidays! Coin ... Thanks Steven!!! :o

:o;)Best Wishes to everyone! Have a very Merry "Cachemas" and a Happy New Year!!! ;):unsure:

I suspect a LOT of us will be getting a package tomorrow. :ph34r: I know I'm still waiting on my traders.

Good things come to those who wait.

Gotta hand it to jho135... they got theirs mighty quick & they really know how to take fabulous photos of geocoins :unsure:

Can't wait for the mailman tomorrow!

I hope you received your traders by now! It's tough to see all these folks getting these coins and not run to the mailbox everyday. I can't imagine how it must feel for you!

My traders arrived late Christmas Eve. :unsure:

Everything's packaged up and I am heading out the door to the postoffice momentarily.

Make sure ya'll check out HogWild as Steve listed the presale for the Ant Bronze and Satin Silver.

I believe that the Antique Bronze will be done with a White Glow moon, and the Satin Silver with a White Glow Moon... I'll be checking with Steve on that momentarily.

I've posted a list of coins I'm seeking in trade for Kuntry Kashin' on my profile page under the "my home Page" link.

Edited by derschlings

Got some from the designer himself, these are awesome coins! One of my favorites designs! Great job derschlings!!! :)

You are so right, Steph, I just LOVE my Kuntry Kashin' coins and love whoever it was that sent it to me, thank you so very much! Micke and I sat and looked at them and had a good giggle over them the other day when they came in and we both got such a kick out of them!

Great coin and I love that so many in the forum had a hand in it!

Naomi :)

Got some from the designer himself, these are awesome coins! One of my favorites designs! Great job derschlings!!! B)

You are so right, Steph, I just LOVE my Kuntry Kashin' coins and love whoever it was that sent it to me, thank you so very much! Micke and I sat and looked at them and had a good giggle over them the other day when they came in and we both got such a kick out of them!

Great coin and I love that so many in the forum had a hand in it!

Naomi B)

I'm tellin' ya, it is SOOO much fun knowing who Santa is B)

Naomi, I'm glad you're enjoyin' your presents B) , I might have been Santa for Tsun, but not for you... my lips are sealed (in a perpetual grin :blink: )