Kuntry Kashin coin IN ...available VERY soon

derschlings

Looks like we're going with this art. Will probably have a matching little outhouse pin also. Non-trackable version may be available in the not to distant future also. Waiting on sample coins to decide which finishes will be where in the lineup. I don't think my schedule will afford me the luxury of taking orders/shipping these myself, so I'll most likely leave the selling of the REs to the pros. I'll have some to trade along with the AE/LE versions. Can't wait to get the coins in hand! I'll post pix as soon as that happens.

Thanks to everyone here for all their encouraging words.

Hehehe, it's a crappy job, but someone's gotta do it! I totally understand, I bet the sorting and shipping part of the job is almost the most tedious of all!

Great job and great coin. I love the fact that there was so much teamwork involved in it!

Naomi :D

Way to go, knew you could "do it" if you pushed hard enough :rolleyes: can hardly wait to see it.

Hope the icon is the outhouse as I went more with my avatar pic for mine.... love it, glad I am alreay in for a trade, :D

yep. The icon is gonna be an outhouse. TP roll came in second.

I simply can't wait to get the samples in hand!

Hope Ya'll like this as much as I do.

There will be a non-trackable available shortly after the trackable is sold. Whether it will be sold or trade only has yet to be determined. It will be identical to the trackable, just different graffiti on the back and a different sign on the front.

If the original mint order sells out (doesn't every coin designer hope for this? :) ) then there will be a second minting of a slightly different version available by a limited-time preorder only. Hopefully there will also be a sweet little pin to go along with this...

stay tuned.......

9594116d-4160-483e-8e44-4315eb720ec5.jpg

Hope Ya'll like this as much as I do.

There will be a non-trackable available shortly after the trackable is sold. Whether it will be sold or trade only has yet to be determined. It will be identical to the trackable, just different graffiti on the back and a different sign on the front.

If the original mint order sells out (doesn't every coin designer hope for this? :) ) then there will be a second minting of a slightly different version available by a limited-time preorder only. Hopefully there will also be a sweet little pin to go along with this...

stay tuned.......

9594116d-4160-483e-8e44-4315eb720ec5.jpg

Sweet!

How 'bout : Honorificabilitudinitatibus :D

...Costard, Love's Labour's Lost, Act V, Scene 1

now THERE'S a word!

for you Pinky fans... this word HAS actually been used in Pinky and the Brain! For real.

seriously, I'll make sure ya'll are first to know when these babies come in. All I can say is they're at the mint... uh, getting... minted :unsure:

Edited by derschlings

How 'bout : Honorificabilitudinitatibus :D

...Costard, Love's Labour's Lost, Act V, Scene 1

now THERE'S a word!

for you Pinky fans... this word HAS actually been used in Pinky and the Brain! For real.

seriously, I'll make sure ya'll are first to know when these babies come in. All I can say is they're at the mint... uh, getting... minted :unsure:

I believe you. Considering that it came out of Pinkie's mouth, well . . .

Now? NO! Now? NO! Now? NO!! Then WHEN??!!!!!!

Can't wait to get one of these!! Will have to email Frozen Buns, too, and try to get one of his cool coins, also. (Oh, I forgot, it's I C BUTT, not Frozen Buns!! lol)

Anyways, they are both cool coins!!!

What make s you think Frozen Buns is a HE? Could be a gal with a really CUTE ......

Can't wait to get one of these!! Will have to email Frozen Buns, too, and try to get one of his cool coins, also. (Oh, I forgot, it's I C BUTT, not Frozen Buns!! lol)

What make s you think Frozen Buns is a HE? Could be a gal with a really CUTE ......

Oh, yeah, didn't FB say that she's a Grandma" :D

lol, sorry FB!!!

Sounds like a fun theme coin, I would buy it to put beside mine:D

FYI There is a personal coin due to arrive in hand in the next week or 2 with a VERY similar item on the front.

Wasn't going to let it out of the bag but was enjoying the posts...be on the look out for the pics. Samples were in hand 2 weeks ago and order for first minting was placed.....so anixious, at least now I know folks like the idea associated with my name :DB):D

Awww, is it a 'mini-buns' coin? :D

I have it from a VERY reliable source that Kuntry Kashin' has arrived!!!

If you are not on the email list at HogWild, I'd recommend you get on it pronto. I don't know how long these will last.

I for one CAN'T wait for mine to arrive!

"mine" will include the edition I'll be sending to those whose ideas are represented on the back.

:):):)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

:) Yeah! What a great Christmas present for you! :)

For those of us whose ideas are represented on the back, should we email you are addresses now or once you have the coins in hand? Please let me know, 'cause like so many others, I can't wait to get this coin!

Thanks so much for this project and letting me make a coin vicariously through you!!!