Kuntry Kashin coin IN ...available VERY soon

derschlings

Yes! You got it. The coin just like the last picture posted will make this coin complete. Make it trackable and we think people will want these like crazy. They would definetly be very popular. Keep us posted and we cross our fingers to see this coin be minted and be available for purchase.

Barry and Val

sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

GREAT NEWS. The coin, as shown in post 51, has been approved for tracking. Getting bids from a few minters. Here's what I know so far:

it Will be trackable on geocaching.com

2" tall

3.5 mm thick

bronze basemetal

antique finishes... final to be determined after I get the samples in hand.

My biggest question now is how many to mint.

Sounds like a fun theme coin, I would buy it to put beside mine:D

FYI There is a personal coin due to arrive in hand in the next week or 2 with a VERY similar item on the front.

Wasn't going to let it out of the bag but was enjoying the posts...be on the look out for the pics. Samples were in hand 2 weeks ago and order for first minting was placed.....so anixious, at least now I know folks like the idea associated with my name :o:D:D

Edited by Frozen Buns

GREAT NEWS. The coin, as shown in post 51, has been approved for tracking. Getting bids from a few minters.

2) make a cointest out of this and award a LE version of the coin to whoever comes up with the best graffiti for the back that will make the coin really funny AND approved by Groundspeak.

So, who gets the LE coin?

Hmm, do I win since my suggested quote is at the top of the "cache"? :D:D:D Or does the TNLL get billing as the "top log"? :o:o

I'd originally put down interest in 2 or 3, but if my quote ends up on the final coin as the artwork shows, I'd be interested in a few more. :o

The bathroom in my in-laws' cabin is decorated with outhouse wallpaper...we'll need to save up for a few of these coins. I bet the in-laws will even want a couple...it's definately their kind of humor...they have a toilet TB (it makes flushing noises)!

All I gotta say is...that's one "crappy" coin! :laughing:

Edited by DresselDragons

GREAT NEWS. The coin, as shown in post 51, has been approved for tracking. Getting bids from a few minters.

2) make a cointest out of this and award a LE version of the coin to whoever comes up with the best graffiti for the back that will make the coin really funny AND approved by Groundspeak.

Hmm, do I win since my suggested quote is at the top of the "cache"? :):P:P Or does the TNLL get billing as the "top log"? :P:)

I'd originally put down interest in 2 or 3, but if my quote ends up on the final coin as the artwork shows, I'd be interested in a few more. :laughing:

Still have all those things to do like starting with finalizing artwork. My plan is to mint however many REs will meet demand, an LE version for each of those whose ideas are represented (this version may be purchased as well), a different LE version that will be reserved by me for trade only, and some XLEs for really special trades. I'm even entertaining offering a lucky few to custom order a finish (XXXXLE) in trade for a couple coins that are real high on my wish list. These ideas are all subject to change, except I will never re-mint any LE or more limited coins. I don't plan on reminting the RE version either as I think that does lower the desirability of the coin for anyone who likes to order a couple "trader" coins.

I'm hoping to do a PreSale once I have samples in hand. That way everyone should be able to get the regular version without having to worry about staying up until some horrible hour of the morning just to try to place an order. If you're on this thread, and you want to order an LE, I'll be reserving one for you also.

I don't have a trading list anywhere yet. Working on that.

Can't wait to have this coin in hand!

More later...

Hmm, do I win since my suggested quote is at the top of the "cache"? :):P:P Or does the TNLL get billing as the "top log"? :P:)

I'd originally put down interest in 2 or 3, but if my quote ends up on the final coin as the artwork shows, I'd be interested in a few more. :laughing:

Still have all those things to do like starting with finalizing artwork. My plan is to mint however many REs will meet demand, an LE version for each of those whose ideas are represented (this version may be purchased as well), a different LE version that will be reserved by me for trade only, and some XLEs for really special trades. I'm even entertaining offering a lucky few to custom order a finish (XXXXLE) in trade for a couple coins that are real high on my wish list. These ideas are all subject to change, except I will never re-mint any LE or more limited coins. I don't plan on reminting the RE version either as I think that does lower the desirability of the coin for anyone who likes to order a couple "trader" coins.

I'm hoping to do a PreSale once I have samples in hand. That way everyone should be able to get the regular version without having to worry about staying up until some horrible hour of the morning just to try to place an order. If you're on this thread, and you want to order an LE, I'll be reserving one for you also.

I don't have a trading list anywhere yet. Working on that.

Can't wait to have this coin in hand!

More later...

I think you have created a very nice coin that will be a big hit. CONGRATS!!!

"My plan is to mint .... an LE version for each of those whose ideas are represented ..."

That is very generous of you! Thank you for choosing one of my suggestions. I can't wait to see the finished product! I've got plenty of caches in mind to dip this coin in. :P

Looking forward to more news as you have it. Good luck with the minting.

Now, what could the icon be? :laughing::)

Edited by surteb

"My plan is to mint .... an LE version for each of those whose ideas are represented ..."

That is very generous of you! Thank you for choosing one of my suggestions. I can't wait to see the finished product! I've got plenty of caches in mind to dip this coin in. :lol:

Now, what could the icon be? :lol::P

A roll of toilet paper? :lol:

That is very generous of you! Thank you for choosing one of my suggestions. I can't wait to see the finished product! I've got plenty of caches in mind to dip this coin in. :ph34r:

Now, what could the icon be? :laughing:B)

A roll of toilet paper? :laughing:

Or a can of lyme? :laughing:

"The log I left improved your cache."

LLIC - "Left log, improved cache."

"This coin is too good for quality caches"

"I left a pile of constructive criticism in your cache"

Please keep me in mind for a couple.

These are great! LoL

I'll take a few for sure, this is up there with my favorite coin design

Looks like we're going with this art. Will probably have a matching little outhouse pin also. Non-trackable version may be available in the not to distant future also. Waiting on sample coins to decide which finishes will be where in the lineup. I don't think my schedule will afford me the luxury of taking orders/shipping these myself, so I'll most likely leave the selling of the REs to the pros. I'll have some to trade along with the AE/LE versions. Can't wait to get the coins in hand! I'll post pix as soon as that happens.

Thanks to everyone here for all their encouraging words.

b86196fa-de73-4868-a00e-f6e1a600f6d2.jpg