"my finds" PQ?

coyot21

I am sure this has been discussed. I have been searching the forums for the last hour. no luck. Can someone please point me to the correct method of getting my whopping 91 finds to download in a PQ. I am guessing that the reason not all of them are showing up the way I am doing it is either due to many of them being disabled now, or that some are outside the distance range? I am only getting about 71 or so with the query I have been running. What am I doing wrong? I am planning to load it into GSAK. Thank you anyone who can help.

The MyFinds pq is already set up for you. It's the button at the bottom of the pq screen that says Add To Queue. You only have to hit that button and it will run. You can only run it once every 7 days.

Mine pulls up archived & disabled caches including DC and Texas so distance doesn't seem to matter.

VikingGeek

Instead of trying to do it through the regular PQ setup screen, use the "Add to Queue" button at the bottom of the page...

7863f220-73a4-48c1-9a95-e30d28066274.jpg

That sends a GPX of all of the caches you've found, regardless of their archive status. If you use the standard PQ setup screen, it will eliminate the caches you have found that are archived.

I bet you were all sitting there trying to see who got in the first reply. Vikinggeek got the "FTR" for this one. Grats! :anitongue:

One more question. Does this my finds query also show events or is that separate? Thanks all for the quick replies. I've been doing this for more than a year, you'd think I would have had this one already. :anitongue:

-- Coyot21

Hrrmm, then I don't get it. there is still a difference of 1 cache not showing up in the PQ. I do see the event I attended last summer, but I don't know which one isn't showing up. Oh well. I will try it again next week. Thank you all for you help. -- Coyot21

Hrrmm, then I don't get it. there is still a difference of 1 cache not showing up in the PQ. I do see the event I attended last summer, but I don't know which one isn't showing up. Oh well. I will try it again next week. Thank you all for you help. -- Coyot21

Any chance you logged a find for a particular cache (or the event) more than once? I'm fairly sure each cache or event is counted only once for the "My Finds" PQ.

--Larry

Any chance you logged a find for a particular cache (or the event) more than once? I'm fairly sure each cache or event is counted only once for the "My Finds" PQ.

--Larry

If you log pocket caches at events or might have accidentally posted a find to the same cache twice then this would explain the difference.