Where do you buy your GPS accessories?

ecd1211

I just picked up a new 60CSx today and now I need to get some accessories -- software, car accessories, etc. What's a good reliable e-tailer with fairly low prices?

ETA: Amazon.com has the City Navigator software for less than $110 -- is that a good price? Topo software is $60 -- and I saw it at REI for $100.

Edited by ecd1211

I like "TheGPSStore" they are a factory authorized distributor and will match the price of any other factory authorized distributor. They have always shipped out the same day. Good mature, knowledgeable people to work with, not just some warm body answering the phone to take an order. If the person on the phone tells you something they can stand behind it, unlike a lot of places.

I just picked up a new 60CSx today and now I need to get some accessories -- software, car accessories, etc. What's a good reliable e-tailer with fairly low prices?

ETA: Amazon.com has the City Navigator software for less than $110 -- is that a good price? Topo software is $60 -- and I saw it at REI for $100.

In case you hadnt noticed it. You can also get a $30.00 rebate on the Topo 2008 software. Amazon is the cheapest i have found and with the rebate and free shipping you end up paying only about $30.00.