A Good price to sell a 60CS with maps?

Delaypat

Wow Its been along time since I have posted, Hello again!! Anyway I'm here because I'm wondering how much I should sell my old Garmin 60CS with City Select V6 for...I won $200 on TV the other day and I'm totally going to get the 60CSx...My buddy wants to buy it..Anyway thanks guys!!!

Pat

Wow Its been along time since I have posted, Hello again!! Anyway I'm here because I'm wondering how much I should sell my old Garmin 60CS with City Select V6 for...I won $200 on TV the other day and I'm totally going to get the 60CSx...My buddy wants to buy it..Anyway thanks guys!!!

Pat

Old maps, and a used non-X unit? $150, maybe.

Pat

Old maps, and a used non-X unit? $150, maybe.

Really? Only $150??? Well crap....I was hoping for like $250...Don't want to over charge!!!!

Thanks

Pat

I picked up my 60cs w/o maps for $130, which was the lowest I could find it for after hunting around craigslist for a couple of weeks. I think refurbs go for 170 plus shipping on ebay w/o city nav. So I would agree that $150 with the maps would be a good "friend" price. Maybe $175-200 for someone you didn't know, depending on condition.

I picked up my 60cs w/o maps for $130, which was the lowest I could find it for after hunting around craigslist for a couple of weeks. I think refurbs go for 170 plus shipping on ebay w/o city nav. So I would agree that $150 with the maps would be a good "friend" price. Maybe $175-200 for someone you didn't know, depending on condition.

Thanks all, I just don't want to be a scum bag to my buddy. The GPS is in awesome shape(me being totally anal about it)..Thanks for the tips!!

Delay