Anyone wanna help?

SMOKEATERLT

Is there anyone out there in the Lansing or St. Johns, MI area who would be willing to meet up and show/teach a newbie how to use his new GPSr and PPC. I have just purchased a new Garmin 60csx and downloaded GSAK. I need help on how to filter my poket queries send them to mapsource and then to the GPSR. I am having trouble and would love it if someone could actually take me through the steps and show me how to do this. I still need to purchase City Navigator and Topo 2008 so maybe i need to do this first.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello from Mount Pleasant.

I learned how to use the GPSr and GSAK from just playing with it, reading the GPSr book and from the wonderful people on Geocaching Chatroom.

You may also want to consider going to a geochasing event. The geocachers there should be more then happy to help you.

If I can be of more help all you have to is let me know.

Just remember the name of the game is fun and geocaching and geocachers are all fun.

Thanks for the offer! I was just looking for someone who knows how to do it that could show me. I seem to learn better if im shown. Are there any events coming up that you know of that arent listed on here? Also i am going up to Barryton tomorrow. Any really good caches in your area that you would suggest?

Is there anyone out there in the Lansing or St. Johns, MI area who would be willing to meet up and show/teach a newbie how to use his new GPSr and PPC. I have just purchased a new Garmin 60csx and downloaded GSAK. I need help on how to filter my poket queries send them to mapsource and then to the GPSR. I am having trouble and would love it if someone could actually take me through the steps and show me how to do this. I still need to purchase City Navigator and Topo 2008 so maybe i need to do this first.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You might want to look into posting your note on the Michigan Geocaching website. I'm not from that area but we have many members around there that would probably be more than willing to help.

Dan - LightPeople