1967 Mustang Fastback

MustangJoni

All for Me! lol

My first was the "64 1/2" , was FUGLEEEE when I got it, bought it working as a carhop at Sonic with my tips, at 14!!!! Oh, the memories of fixing it up, just to have to sell it, because my dad got a job across the country, and I didn't have a driver's license to drive it, and his job wouldn't pay to ship it. Young and STUPID then!

Hey, Joni, you COULD make a pearl white on black nickel and it would look like my Stang!! lol (Hint, Hint)

I'm thinking about a white one. Unfortunately, the mint doesn't have pearl colors. I checked on that doing the Crystal Ball coin.

I'm really loving hearing everybody's Mustang stories.

I have a special kinship with the Mustang. The Mustang and I were born in the same year. I've always loved Mustangs, but lived in a Chevy family! LOL - Finally, a couple of years back I was able to buy my first Mustang. I bought a 40th Aniversary Mustang for myself for my 40th birthday. She is the standard coupe, but she is pretty sweet. She is charcoal grey, and a 5 speed. I call her "My Little Pony" Mainly to drive my kids crazy.

I've been kinda looking around the past couple years to find a 60's model Stang, but I never seem to find the right one at the right time. I'd love to have a 64 1/2, but any produced in the 1960's would be nice.

I've been kinda looking around the past couple years to find a 60's model Stang, but I never seem to find the right one at the right time. I'd love to have a 64 1/2, but any produced in the 1960's would be nice.

We have the body of one in the garage that's a fixer-upper. I think it's either a '66 or a '69. I don't know much about old cars. I do know the engine for it is a racing engine that's worth a small fortune. Come take it away, please!

We have the body of one in the garage that's a fixer-upper. I think it's either a '66 or a '69. I don't know much about old cars. I do know the engine for it is a racing engine that's worth a small fortune. Come take it away, please!

I'll be right there! :ph34r:

I just delivered these coins to mustangjoni and they are awesome. The colors are great!

Yes, Sharon delivered the sample coins in the pouring rain yesterday! Now that is service!

I am very pleased with how these babies turned out! They are gorgeous.

I have no idea how many I need to order. I'm debating some metal choices. I actually love the black nickel ones the best. But shiny nickel works the best on the black car.

These are 1.75", and 3mm thick. They are all done in imitation hard enamel. The colors are Black, Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. I'm considering doing a white one. I have a "primer" grey one in soft enamel, that will be my trade car. I'll also have a few of the others to trade also.

To assure that I mint enough to meet demand, I'm going to open a pre-sale for 1 week. After that week, I will send the order to the mint. I generally don't do re-mints, because I move on to other projects. And I have a few in the works.

I'll post on this thread when the sale information has been decided. In the meantime, if you have any input on metal choices, I'd love to hear it. Just don't suggest gold! None of these cars will be made in gold. LOL

I have decided to do a pre-sale on these cars. They are available now thru next Sunday (September 9th ant midnight Central Time) at Trackable Treasures.

The cars are available individually in Black, Blue, Green, Red and Yellow. For those purchasing an entire set, you will be given a free white one. The white ones will not be sold separately. This offer is only good during the pre-sale period.

I do have one issue with the cart. If you purchase a red one and a blue one, for example, the cart charges each car $2 for shipping, if you buy 2 red cars, it charges you $2 plus $.50 for each additional. If you want to purchase a couple different colors, but not the entire set, I will refund the shipping to the amount that would equal $2 plus $.50 for each additional car.

Here are the links:

For the entire set: http://www.trackabletreasures.com/index.ph...mp;productId=11

For the Red one: http://www.trackabletreasures.com/index.ph...mp;productId=15

For the Black one: http://www.trackabletreasures.com/index.ph...mp;productId=14

For the Blue one: http://www.trackabletreasures.com/index.ph...mp;productId=16

For the Green one: http://www.trackabletreasures.com/index.ph...mp;productId=17

For the Yellow one: http://www.trackabletreasures.com/index.ph...mp;productId=18

I've now tried it on another computer, same problems... it takes me to paypal, but it is just the normal homepage. It's not showing my order information.

Is there anyway that I can just send you the money?

Looks like we have you taken care of! And, again, thanks for the nice comment!

paid! maybe I'll get these before going to the GeocoinFest Multi event in Michigan!

I've now tried it on another computer, same problems... it takes me to paypal, but it is just the normal homepage. It's not showing my order information.

Is there anyway that I can just send you the money?

Looks like we have you taken care of! And, again, thanks for the nice comment!

paid! maybe I'll get these before going to the GeocoinFest Multi event in Michigan!

That is exactly what I'm hoping! A few days before they arrive, I'll ready everything so I can get them in the mail fast!

I left it far to late to check this thred and it seems they are all out of stock. Is this for definate or can i still buy a red one?

Fingers crossed!!!

Fiffnruss

After I ship them out, I might have some left. I had to order more extras than I normally would because of all the different colors!

I'll post here when and if I add some to the cart!

Car carrier pulled in today with a set of these great looking coins!

Now just waiting for that other finish.... :laughing:

All the traders (Gray LE) went yesterday. I got so swamped packing up sales last week and I was co-hosting the local coinfest! So I figured I could get them out Monday! Did not realize Monday was a holiday. So I got them out on Tuesday.

Sorry for the delay in that.

Car carrier pulled in today with a set of these great looking coins!

Now just waiting for that other finish.... :laughing:

All the traders (Gray LE) went yesterday. I got so swamped packing up sales last week and I was co-hosting the local coinfest! So I figured I could get them out Monday! Did not realize Monday was a holiday. So I got them out on Tuesday.

Sorry for the delay in that.

I was thinking that something like that had happened, I know I'm still looking for a few marbles I lost during GCF NC! :)