1967 Mustang Fastback

MustangJoni

Don't you hate it when people are mysterious! LOL - I do!

I haven't decided how I'm going to sell these babies yet. I don't have the samples in hand. I'll probably have them in a couple of days. When I have them and a delivery date, I'll announce more info. I just wanted to show off some of my babies.

And yes, Pete, gets a blue....and something else!

Here is one for the Bullitt fans out there:

HOG-00177-6.jpg

The 65 Mustang was the first real car that I owned after graduating high school in 1978 - I paid $500 for it. It started out an ugly light brown but I had it painted a light grey.

I loved that thing but it was nickel and diming me to death so I had to sell it.

I still miss it ... I'll be waiting for sales info!

You're having far too much fun with this Joni :) Don't you know that geocoins are simply commerical now, and can't be fun? :) Perhaps we need to talk :)

OT, seriously, good job. I'm very impressed. B)

You are right! I am having fun with this coin. I guess I need to turn into a car salesperson. Anybody need an extended warranty with this coin?

Wow! This brings back memories. I had the coolest car when I was in school. It was a Ford Mustang. Mine was blue with a white top. It ROCKED. That was my baby. Everyone was jelous when I had that car. I bought it myself for $500.00. Everyone wanted a ride to school.

I will for sure will have to get my hands on one of these coins when they are ready to be sold or preordered.

Thanks for sharing your design with us.

Val of sweetlife

Ok I want one, or two, just can't make up my mind which. I do know I want a yellow one (maybe two one to keep one to release) for my 6 yr old who loves yellow cars! I will have some of these if I have to see my oldest or wedding ring depends on which brings the most lol.

*slunks off thinking if they come out around birthday then maybe I could get the whole set for a present*

Definitely would like a red one.......hopefully trades

Are the headlights glow in the dark?

Nope, no glow in the dark. These are best viewed under the showroom lights!

I'd like to give a shout out to Jamie at Madhatter's Neverland. He did such a great job with this coin.

Edited by MustangJoni

I'd like to give a shout out to Jamie at Madhatter's Neverland. He did such a great job with this coin.

These look like they have a great gloss on them also, so I take it we won't have to wax them week after week. :)

These look like they have a great gloss on them also, so I take it we won't have to wax them week after week. :)

Not if you upgrade to clear coat! :)

Edited by MustangJoni

Alright I give, twist my arm...

I have to have two of the red ones. One for my sister who had this car and one for me who got stopped by the police every time I drove it.

I had short hair and was 22 and they must have thought I was a young man speeding around in his hot rod. In reality, I was an idiot female who had no clue how fast she was going with a souped up engine and HUGE racing slicks. (One time it was 50+ in a 30 mph zone, but you couldn't tell it by me, that engine just purred!) I was used to a beat-to-heck 4 cylinder AMC Hornet.

A race with this beauties would be so much fun! If they actually stayed in caches. Great Job Joni! And you really are having fun with this! That is awesome. I can't wait to touch the samples.......if you let me touch.

Having just participated in the setting up and start of a Jeep geocoin race, I can't agree more.

I can see it now - The Great Ashvegas Mustang Geocoin Race :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm not kidding, on either count!

I've GOT to have some of these!

My first car was a '66 Mustang that I bought before I even had a learners permit. It was in terrible shape. There wasn't a square foot on it that wasn't scratched or dented. The engine and transmission were also shot. My dad and I spent over a year restoring it and dropped in a 289 V8 HO engine and transmission from a '67 Cougar. I had the car for 20 years before letting it go.

Last year I got the car back. The exact same car! It's been modified quite a bit, but it's great having the old girl back anyway. My kids used to call this "Dad's Horsey Car". Here's a pic of it...

3ac5dba1-8d85-480b-986e-b1255f8c8dc0.jpg

Thanks for making these geocoins. I would have never thought of it, but since you did - I need some. Just let me know when and how much.

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

I've GOT to have some of these!

My first car was a '66 Mustang that I bought before I even had a learners permit. It was in terrible shape. There wasn't a square foot on it that wasn't scratched or dented. The engine and transmission were also shot. My dad and I spent over a year restoring it and dropped in a 289 V8 HO engine and transmission from a '67 Cougar. I had the car for 20 years before letting it go.

Last year I got the car back. The exact same car! It's been modified quite a bit, but it's great having the old girl back anyway. My kids used to call this "Dad's Horsey Car". Here's a pic of it...

3ac5dba1-8d85-480b-986e-b1255f8c8dc0.jpg

Thanks for making these geocoins. I would have never thought of it, but since you did - I need some. Just let me know when and how much.

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

Wow! That is a beauty!

All for Me! lol

My first was the "64 1/2" , was FUGLEEEE when I got it, bought it working as a carhop at Sonic with my tips, at 14!!!! Oh, the memories of fixing it up, just to have to sell it, because my dad got a job across the country, and I didn't have a driver's license to drive it, and his job wouldn't pay to ship it. Young and STUPID then!

Hey, Joni, you COULD make a pearl white on black nickel and it would look like my Stang!! lol (Hint, Hint)

Edited by The Amigos