Waterway Markers with out blue charts?

sleecjr

Its There a map source that has markers? Or can i use the old America recreation maps if i could find them?

Do they have a lock code? Can they be used on more than one gps?

oops Its called United States Roads & Recreation.

Edited by sleecjr

Its There a map source that has markers? Or can i use the old America recreation maps if i could find them?

US Rec Lakes & Fishing hot spots v5 has a lot of detail for lakes, for other areas it has the same coverage as the old Roads & Recreation maps. The old US Topo maps have bouys & markers for sounds and channels. Neither are locked products. Are you interested in coastal areas or inland areas?

US Rec Lakes & Fishing hot spots v5 has a lot of detail for lakes, for other areas it has the same coverage as the old Roads & Recreation maps. The old US Topo maps have bouys & markers for sounds and channels. Neither are locked products. Are you interested in coastal areas or inland areas?

I would like both, as well as ship wrecks. I dont need much detail, but i would like markers. I wont use it that much, but it could come in handy.