GPX files - Why only 20 find logs?

The Wandering Stars

When downloading a GPX file from Geocaching.com, why is there a maximum of only 20 find logs in the GPS file? I'd like to be able to download the GPX file with all finds for my caches. I have several caches with over 200 finds, so 20 isn't really cutting it. Anyway that I can get all the logs for my caches in a GPX file?

There is a Macro for GSAK that will grab all past logs. I believe it's called AddLogs.gsk.

So once again, there is something wrong with this site because it doesn't work right with some 3rd party application that came along AFTER this site did? :rolleyes:

I didn't say something was wrong. I was just wondering why it only gave 20 find logs. I'm sure there is a reason for it and that's all I was trying to get. Apparently there is a workaround already to get all logs for a cache and since that works I'm happy.

It is still strange to me that when I go to a cache and view all logs that when I download the GPX file from that same page I only see the last 20 logs + all my own logs. This just doesn't make sense to me. It would make more sense that the GPX file would actually contain what you're currently viewing.

Had to cap it somewhere for the sake of size. There are caches out there with literally hundreds of finds. Some well over a thousand or 2. Used to be a handful of caches that could create browser and memory problems by trying to view all the logs at once. BTW - you only get 5 logs in a Pocket Query and 20 if you download 1 cache at a time via the GPX.