tsun's geojelly2 geocoin bean test

tsunrisebey

Open to everyone. Two cointests in one but you can only win 1 bean and you have two chances to win.

Rules:

*Do NOT edit posts

*1 guess every 3 minutes

*Once you win, you can no longer play

*When one of the questions is answered correctly, you only need to post answers for the remaining question.

* I have final say on winner

Playing for my geojelly beans (Black Nickel version) One side says; Montana Madness and the other says; tsunrisebey.

Went on a short camping/retreat with some fellow seniors from college. While there, alot of the gals found themselves with a crush on the resident camp counselor/life guard/guy in charge (I referred to him as the swim nazi) and they loved his 'hot' car. It was kind of funny to watch these girls, reminded me of some kind of college type movie...anyhow. I was more interested in the Jeep he owned. So, when talking to this guy, I asked him about the car for my female counterparts. It was a black sporty looking thing (I'd never seen one before). So, QUESTION #1: What kind of car was it? I'm not looking for Ford, Pontiac, etc. I want the model.

Example: corvette, monte carlo, silverado

Part #2: There was some serious card playing (not poker) and I had to school my young counterparts on how to handle the cards :tongue: . Essentially I kicked their 'hineys' then made them refer to me as "The Queen", lol. All in a very loving and fun way :D I had in my possession a 'lucky' item that I referred to as my 'good mojo' and no one was allowed to touch it :huh:Question #2 What was the 'good mojo' item?

Good luck :unsure: ~tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

Ford GT

a Rock

CONGRATS PSU!

A ROCK was my 'good mojo', I just picked it up off the ground randomly and decided it was good mojo :tongue:

AG: I'm a senior now.....lol. I'm back in school again for another degree.

clue coming shortly.

'

Thanks again :D ,

email sent

PSU Fan