Appalachian Trail Geocoin Set for Sale

wolfmaster

In addition to the coins on my selling/trading list in my signature line, I have two complete sets of the Appalachian Trail Geocoins for sale. They are complete to date anyway. There is talk of another coin coming out but so far no definitive word as to when. I have one set in LE Silver and one set in Bronze. The 14 coins in the set are

Connecticut, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire

New Jersy, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee & North Carolina, Virginia,

Vermont, West Virginia

If you are interested, please make me an offer. I am selling them as sets only.

The art for the last coin will go to the mint THIS WEEK! :(

Sorry folks! :cry:

"I" have TOTALLY dropped the ball on this last coin.

It is completely my fault the last one hasn't been done yet and not anything to do with Oakcoins.

I've just had a LOT going on in my non-geocaching life lately and have had to put "most" of my coin designing on the back burners for a while. Nothing bad, just typical working parent busy & trying to stay ahead of the bills! Grabbing a "park & grab" geocache from time to time has even been a luxury! :o

Hopefully the wait will have been worth it. :(

While I'm using elements from the previous coins it's going to be a round coin and will not use the same front die as all the others.

This way you will be getting a totally new designed coin that compliments the series and not "just another AT Series coin". :D

D-man :(

The art for the last coin will go to the mint THIS WEEK! :tongue:

Sorry folks! :unsure:

"I" have TOTALLY dropped the ball on this last coin.

It is completely my fault the last one hasn't been done yet and not anything to do with Oakcoins.

I've just had a LOT going on in my non-geocaching life lately and have had to put "most" of my coin designing on the back burners for a while. Nothing bad, just typical working parent busy & trying to stay ahead of the bills! Grabbing a "park & grab" geocache from time to time has even been a luxury! :huh:

Hopefully the wait will have been worth it. :D

While I'm using elements from the previous coins it's going to be a round coin and will not use the same front die as all the others.

This way you will be getting a totally new designed coin that compliments the series and not "just another AT Series coin". :D

D-man :D

Can you share the artwork or update the Appalachian Trail Geocoin website... Thanks!.......... Triffid

In addition to the coins on my selling/trading list in my signature line, I have two complete sets of the Appalachian Trail Geocoins for sale. They are complete to date anyway. There is talk of another coin coming out but so far no definitive word as to when. I have one set in LE Silver and one set in Bronze. The 14 coins in the set are

Connecticut, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire

New Jersy, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee & North Carolina, Virginia,

Vermont, West Virginia

If you are interested, please make me an offer. I am selling them as sets only.

I didn't do too well selling these :) but I am still selling coins off my traders list below. If you are interested, make an offer.

Thanks