Fast publication!

chizu

I just got a cache published approximately 10 seconds after I listed it - is that a record????

Thanks Dec that really was super speedy!

Now will someone get FTF before our Chinese arrives? :D

Could be a record although I've had some pretty quick ones before. I've put a couple of caches out quite recently and Deceangi has done his usual fast job. Not so fast though that he didn't spot a small issue on one of them! :tongue:

I think we'd all be shocked and stunned if it ever takes the official 36-72 hours - probably have to notify the police to go round and see if the reviewers were still ok!!!

Thanks for the time and effort chaps. :unsure:

I just got a cache published approximately 10 seconds after I listed it - is that a record????

Thanks Dec that really was super speedy!

Now will someone get FTF before our Chinese arrives? :unsure:

Could be a record although I've had some pretty quick ones before. I've put a couple of caches out quite recently and Deceangi has done his usual fast job. Not so fast though that he didn't spot a small issue on one of them! :D

I think we'd all be shocked and stunned if it ever takes the official 36-72 hours - probably have to notify the police to go round and see if the reviewers were still ok!!!

Thanks for the time and effort chaps. ;)

I just hope everyone remembers I'm going to be away from a PC on the 10/11 of September at Blatant Event Advertising :D:D I'd hate for the O/H and kids to have a surprise visit from North Wales finest :D

And I'm sorry to have to burst the bubble especially as I'm basking in the praise :huh: but the official record which was witnessed at the time is.............................................0.5 seconds :D at the Event held with Hampshire CC. Ecki already knew the details of the cache :D and was sat at the next PC when the cache owner wrote it up and submitted it :tongue:

Blatant cache advertising :tongue:
This is of course something that SP would never do! Or is it?

A couple of examples posted in just the last 2 months - one, two.

Sounds like Pot kettle, kettle pot to me!

Did you actually bother to click link one? And as for link two, I was responding to a question with a likely candidate. The fact it's one of my caches is neither here nor there- I also suggested someone else's on the same thread. My point was it's possible to promote a cache without naming it, but perhaps I should have picked a different smiley to show I wasn't being very serious. Perhaps this one: :D Edited by Simply Paul

If DC is publishing so quick it could be down to one of the following reasons;

• <tounge cheek mode>The cache setters 'up North' are really good. :D </tounge cheek mode>
  • Not many caches being put out compared to the cache publishing SOUTH!
  • DC publishes ANYTHING!
  • DC isn't as good as the others
  • DC gets bigger bribes!

:tongue::unsure::huh::D:D

;):D

Thread Warning! Please read.

(Just in case: This post was meant as a joke and was not intended or otherwise to offend any cacher/cahe setter/Reviewer. If it has: Deal with it!)

If DC is publishing so quick it could be down to one of the following reasons;

• <tounge cheek mode>The cache setters 'up North' are really good. <_< </tounge cheek mode>
  • Ah at last the cachers down south have clicked on
  • Not many caches being put out compared to the cache publishing SOUTH!
  • it's probably that I have the abbility to stand more nagging, so spend more time in front of the PC :anitongue:
  • DC publishes ANYTHING!
  • see the answer 2 bellow
  • DC isn't as good as the others
  • now that will cost you 2 bottles of Sparkling Water :anitongue:
  • DC gets bigger bribes!
  • aye the Black Pudding and whippets keep flowing in :laughing:

:D:D:D:D:D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Thread Warning! Please read.

(Just in case: This post was meant as a joke and was not intended or otherwise to offend any cacher/cahe setter/Reviewer. If it has: Deal with it!)

Please note! No Southern Cachers were harmed in the making of this post :laughing::anitongue:

[just in case anyone doesn't know :yikes: I was born and lived in Manchester, Lancashire]