Google Earth update

Being a geo' person I'm one of those that love using Google Earth, indeed for fun I sometimes try and find caches using GE and no GPS. I also have a keen interest in astronomy so I was quick to download the new 4.2 version which seems really great - though I've yet to find any caches on the planets or elsewhere in the universe! :D

However, since downloading this brilliant version of GE my geocaching overlay, which shows the location of all caches worldwide, now only shows those pesky yellow push pins rather than the geocaching cache type identifiers. :(

Can one of my fellow tecci cachers point me in the right direction to correct this please?

I've yet to find any caches on the planets or elsewhere in the universe! :D

Google bit -not sure. :(

Be the First To Set!

Althought the Americans left rather a lot of stuff on the Moon...

(Including Hassleblad* cameras!)

G

*Hassleblad -top of the range, very expensive, unique (these made especially to go to the moon).

A Top Notch FTF!

I've yet to find any caches on the planets or elsewhere in the universe! :D

Google bit -not sure. :(

Be the First To Set!

Althought the Americans left rather a lot of stuff on the Moon...

(Including Hassleblad* cameras!)

G

*Hassleblad -top of the range, very expensive, unique (these made especially to go to the moon).

A Top Notch FTF!

Not sure my eTrex yellow', would work that well on the moon. Or any other planet for that. It's a long journey and I feel the fuel costs would be a little restrictive. Keeping the granddaughter amused for such a long trek would be more than my nerves could take.

Slightly off topic but you seem like the people who know the answer.

I've blundered around a bit and failed to find the plugin to get the overlay on Google Earth, (being new to both it and Geocaching) and was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction?

Thanks

www.geocaching.com/my/

My Account details page, when you've logged in.

link is

http://www.geocaching.com/kml/buildnetworkkml.aspx

G

edit to add link!

Edited by KandG