GARMIN GPSMAP 60csx Sale $299.99 after $50 rebate

Normally I wouldn't post anything about a sale somewhere but if your looking to upgrade your GPS or get your first this is an amazing deal.

REI currently has the Garmin GPSMAP 60csx on sale for $299.99 after a $50 mail in rebate through September 3rd.

http://www.rei.com/product/735607

Never bought here but at GPS Discount I see the same unit is $359 - $50 Rebate, so price is $309 & shipping & insurance adds 0n $6.00.

But if you live in most states there is no sales tax with GPS Discount, see here;

"REI is required to charge all applicable state and local sales tax on orders shipped to states where we have a physical presence, which includes distribution centers, operating stores and/or new stores under construction."

Bottom line I think GPS Discount will be cheaper (they are in Oklahoma only.)

From the identical thread in the garage sale arena it looks like others have found good deals through froogle.com (which I forgot about). Here's the text. Either way it looks like there are deals to be had on a great GPS unit!

A quick froogle.com search comes up with 60CSx’s as low as $271.99 after the Garmin rebate with many sellers in the $279.00 range after the Garmin rebate.

I completely forgot that froogle existed *LOL*. Very cool on the even lower prices for those who are still looking to upgrade or buy their first GPSr. I just knew that REI has always been a very reliable retailer in the pacific north west and wanted to help others find a good deal. Thanks for helping track down one even better! :)