Remove TB's from Inventory when stollen?

terrycove

I have TB's that were taken from my cache and not logged. How do I remove them from the log and mark them missing? The only choices I see are if I were to remove them to move them on. They are gone! :)

The first step is to confirm they are no longer in the cache. Your log shows you did. Thank you.

The second step is to give them enough time to be logged out. After that you can access the bug page and under Trackable Item Options is Mark item missing. Click Go.

Moving a TB to an unknown location won't alert the owner so you might want to post a note letting them know what happened.

I have TB's that were taken from my cache and not logged. How do I remove them from the log and mark them missing? The only choices I see are if I were to remove them to move them on. They are gone! :)

The first step is to confirm they are no longer in the cache. Your log shows you did. Thank you.

The second step is to give them enough time to be logged out. After that you can access the bug page and under Trackable Item Options is Mark item missing. Click Go.

Moving a TB to an unknown location won't alert the owner so you might want to post a note letting them know what happened.

Huh? What are you talking about? I thought this was a thread about fruit stollen!

23045014.jpg

Just a quick stollen update for all of you, since the topic of this thread is stollen (well, stollen and geocaching, that is...). The holidays are fast approaching, and thus my thoughts have fondly turned to stollen, but, alas, we have not had any stollen in the house for a few months since I ate the exotic delicious stollen from Germany that I had found hiding in my freezer a few months ago. And, let me tell you, I have been pining for stollen lately. Pining. :D Pining... :D:blink:

Now, I have also been aware for some time that there is a bakery a bit east of Lancaster, PA that sells fruit stollen made with REAL butter (instead of junk oils), but, unfortunately, the bakery is a bit over 2 hour drive from here one way, and I have not been able to justify driving over two hours each way to this bakery just to try their fruit stollen. :blink:

Well, God and the angels work in mysterious ways, and magic does happen... :ph34r:

You see, I got a great surprise gift this morning.... Lynn, CCCooperAgency, who lives in the Lancaster area, showed up at our house at 7 AM this morning to pick up Sue for an all-day geocaching marathon that they have been planning for the past week. As Lynn came in the door, she told me that she had brought me a gift. I was bit puzzled at first, because I did not see any goats or helicopters. Well, it turned out not to be a goat (which I had been REALLY hoping for) or a Bell helicopter (which I had also been hoping for...) but a nice plump 2 pound fruit stollen -- made with real butter -- from the bakery near Lancaster. Sweet! What an amazingly thoughtful gift! I was very touched by this gift, and in fact, it is now lunchtime and I am about to slice my first piece of the stollen and try it! I have been eyeing it all morning each time I have passed through the kitchen :D:D

Life is sweet! :ph34r:

Huh? What are you talking about? I thought this was a thread about fruit stollen!

Sorry! I didn't notice your post till just now.

I have instructions for removing bugs stuck in your cache, but I don't have instructions for removing stollen stuck in your.cache. Should that happen.

Happy holidays! :D

Reading all this talk about stollen gifts, is making me hungry. I've never even had anything stollen, but your pics look good. Have to try to find an Oklahoma producer...

There do exist a few online sources which will ship by UPS/Fedex for stollen which are baked only with real butter (rather than junk oils.) I remember that I found three such sources at this time last year and ordered several. Some of them survived in my freezer until just a few months ago.