Left Over Bikedog Coins

Cornerstone4

I've got some leftover Bikedog coins that have been sitting around my office for too long now. I've been dropping unactivated coins in caches when I travel just to help keep his memory alive.

I've got 70 coins left...

If you buy 10 of them, I'll let you have them for $50 plus $5 shipping.

If you buy 5 then the price is $30 plus $5 shipping.

For new collectors, this will be a good opportunity to get some low-cost trade stock.

If you are looking to let them travel, this is an affordable way to get a custom icon out there as well.

Sorry, but I don't want to break down into smaller quantities at this time.

Email your requests, first in, first out! :)

I've received all of the above emails, and those interested in purchasing are covered.

Deafhunt...I have them evenly sorted by fives, and I don't know if I have anything extra or not. One of the purchasers in in Alaska, so you may yet see some up there.

D

Do you have any left in the free pile :) ???

Dang it!... Ive been meaning to conact you Cornerstone on if you have any left.

Ive got 3 unactivated Bikedog coins and a Motogrrrl coin in my BIKEDOG LIVES Memorial Cache and have released 3 of them, 1 being a resident coin. By the way Cornerstone gifted 2 of them to me for this cache.

The 2 I released were attached to Bikedogs TB reinstatement "Icredibell" TB # TB4EEF that was back on its way to BC Canada, where it was originally muggled, held ransom for and finally Torched.

My Reinstatement was to be released by the last to have the TB before it was muggled. Only problem is now is that my TB has came up missing, containing the coin meant to travel with Bikedogs TB and the one for the reciever of my bug that is carrying Bikedogs reinstatement, who would then keep the one gift coin and remove the cover from Bikedogs TB that I made from a Version2 TB Tag containing the original TB# so it can be on its way again.

I have no other coins left and was hoping to pick up some for future placement in his cache, a few more to release and another round with the TB reinstatement, but this time I think its goin straight home to SoCal instead.

If anyone would be willing to part with a few of these, it would be greatly apprecaited. I spent so much time into creating his cache, gathering original swag from his caches for this one(Yep...way down South), researching his TB wherabouts and making sure it was OK with his friends if I was to do this.

I really meant to get a few more, and being that they are gone now, I will take any that I can get...They will all go to good use ...I promise!

I would have ordered a 10 pack plus if I would have seen this thread in time, at this point I will Trade, Buy or Work off the coins mowing your lawn for a month if I can:P :D

I really need some love here!

Heres another video of Bikedog out havin fun ridin with his homies

Here is the TB that contained Bikedogs TB reinstatement which was attached to this Bikedog coin and this one.

I cant find a photo right now, but ill post one of it if I find it.

Great BikeDog stuff there...glad I could help you out.

And...C4....thanks for including th Act Codes with the coins.....you rock.

Heres another video of Bikedog out havin fun ridin with his homies

Here is the TB that contained Bikedogs TB reinstatement which was attached to this Bikedog coin and this one.

I cant find a photo right now, but ill post one of it if I find it.

Great BikeDog stuff there...glad I could help you out.

And...C4....thanks for including th Act Codes with the coins.....you rock.

Thank you GJB, (got your emails!), and everyone else that helped out!

Dave