Anyone Interested?

Fish Eagle

Done Deal!!!

Saturday, 8th Sept, 08h00, meet at the parking co-ords for North West's Best View.

RedGlobe and Fish Eagle will be there, anyone else is very welcome, especially if you're young and strong, and feel like piggy-backing some older cachers up the mountain..... Maybe bring your friends with - we've got lots of camera equipment and refreshments to get up there too. :cry::o:(

Afterwards, if we survive the hike, we're going to hunt the 3 caches at the Ring, and crawl across to Pelindaba to make a nuclear confession by the phala-something olive tree. :D

BTW Leon, I didn't realise you were a leg man :(

The calves might look "athletic" to you, but what you don't see is the arthritis :D , rheumatism :( , and innate laziness :D that hampers their potential performance!!!

Nah, no smooth talking is going to get me to attempt that hike the day before the Event. Who knows to what great heights CrystalFairy expect us to "Aspire" to next? Did two at the Ring yesterday - need to self medicate for I ache in the calves that I don't have. :D

O.K. - RedGlobe; stop puuulling my ear. I will go with you guys. as long as you promise to call the helicopter to evacuate me if necessary. Would be nice to meet you for the first time, and Fish Eagle the second time and all of those pack mules that are going to carry the "voggies" up the mountain. (North West's Best View)

Will participate further at the Nuclear fusion, but abstain from the three at the "Ring" in the meantime, while I sit under the lapa with a cool one. That way I might just be able to do the next days event. :anitongue:

Will call you.

Thanks “Fish Eagle” for arranging this fantastic hike up to North West Best View, we enjoyed it with two other fantastic teams “Wildbirds” and “LeonW” on a early Saturday morning before the BIG Spring Cache Event. The climb is not for the faint hearted it is one serious climb but really rewarding. Halfway up we thought LeonW was turning around and left him to go back but later saw him coming around the corner like a old Diesel Engine (puf-puf but going forward). I have to admit LeonW you have lots of determination (You surprised every one and maybe yourself). :huh: So thanks to all for making this journey with us, it made it that much better. :huh:

:huh:B):D Big Thanks RedGlobe, Wildbirds and LeonW. What a superb cache - enjoyed it enormously, enjoyed the company, and all the caches we did together afterwards. What fun doing a joint effort like this - sure beats slogging it on your own!! Left Lindy's new Fish Eagle TB to soar from here - the cache is now so full of coins and TBs, it'll be a fitting reward for the next sucker!!

LeonW - I agree with someone else's comment, you're the MAN!! What a lesson in determination!! You will remember this cache forever, and it will give you the wherewithall to attack even bigger challenges with the belief that you CAN DO IT!! :rolleyes: