Montana Grizzlies Fantasy Football Cointest

tsunrisebey

OFFICIAL SCORE COUNT AS OF 11/04/07

1st bracket is calculated N. Colorado scores, the second bracket is Portland calculated scores, and anything in brackets that is the third or fourth number and + is bonus points for touchdown/quarters guessed right :blink:

Mauison -80 [-11, -24] and [-8, -11] +30 BONUS QUESTION FOR THIS WEEK.

Vegas Gamblers -93 [-4, -7] and [-18, -16, ]

Scoutbound --124 [-10, -28] and [-6, -17]

IDLookout --98 [-10, -9] and [-6, -10]

The Walkabouts -13 [-3, -14, +2, +3] and [-7, -14] and [+25 Bonus Points Last Bonus Round after N.Colorado game]

Lord Yatchman -130 [-3, -17] and [-10, -14]

Damenace -170 [-4, -20] and [-10, -11]

Mr. Explorer -155 [-35, -17] and [-7, -11]

GeoMoose -91 [-4, -10] and [-4, -4]

PengoFamily -95 [-3, -10] and [-1, -4]

LadyBee4T -134 [-3, -14] and [-6, -10]

Steinwalzer -192 [-4, -26] and [-11, -6]

CacheNCarryMa -135 [-4, -10] and [-11, -15]

501 Gang -159 [-24, -20, +2, +3] and [-6, -10]

General Tupperware -198 [-17, -23, +2, +3] and [-12, -14]

SEWdaugh -222 [-38, -14] and [-11, -28]

Scores after the bonus question round ( 25 point bonus round to The Walkabouts for Northern Colorado weeks question ).

Recap: Game score>>> [Griz 42 vs Northern Colorado 16] and [Griz 34 vs Portland 31]

*** Griz scoring summary against Northern Colorado: [1Q: Ferriter] [2Q: Mariani, Hilliard, Bagley] [3Q: Bagley] [4Q: Hilliard, G.Coleman]

*** Griz scoring summary against Portland: [1Q: Ferriter] [2Q: Hilliard, G.Coleman, Ferriter]

-1 point for every point off on a score guess (in either direction)

+5 points for guessing 1 teams score right

+15 for guessing the final score (both teams right)

+2 for guessing a player who scores a touchdown

+3 for your touchdown player scoring in the quarter you guessed.

Please check your scores compared to the last official score count. If it appears I miscalculated or you have a question, please email me first, so we can take a second look or third and fourth :ph34r:

Well after looking at the scores, it is obvious that the bonus question will not help really help anyone moving above the 1st place person. So, what I will do is still hold the bonus round for 2nd and 3rd place prizes. 2nd prize will be for the tsun version of the Nortorious Geocacher. 3rd place will get a copper lilypad and everyone else gets a 'Thanks for playing.' :) Unooficially The Walkabouts have earned the 1st prize, I will allow 24 hours for anyone to point out glaring errors in scoring that could potentially change the 1st prize winner (it's gonna have to be a huge error though). After 24 hours, the winner will be declared as will the 2nd and 3rd place finishers.

***BONUS QUESTION WAS WON BY MAUSION THIS WEEK. ***

These are the unofficial results, you have 24 hours to email me with any errors that may cause you to move into a contest winning position.

1st place: The Walkabouts (Earth Turtles AE and Secret version)

2nd Place: Mauison (tsun Notorious Cacher and brass tsun geotag)

3rd Place: Geo Moose (copper lilypad)

~tsun

Now that this cointest is over and after some thought, I am committing cointest geocide and taking a different approach to give aways for awhile. Thanks for playing and a special thank you to all those who so graciously hold contests and give freely of their geocoins.

tsun

Steph, huge thank you for holding this cointest!!!! One question? Did I blink and miss the bonus round?

i'm not that great with football so i don't join these...but do you ever watch Carroll College football games?? i think i'm safe in asking this LOL

;) Uhhhhhh, it's pretty sad that I don't go to my own school's games. I listen to them on the radio when I'm in Missoula ;) The Fighting Saints are a phenomenal football team, 4 back-to-back NAIA championships (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005) never been done before by any college/NFL football team ;) Actually I go to Carroll games when the Griz are away and we're at home.

i'm not that great with football so i don't join these...but do you ever watch Carroll College football games?? i think i'm safe in asking this LOL

;) Uhhhhhh, it's pretty sad that I don't go to my own school's games. I listen to them on the radio when I'm in Missoula ;) The Fighting Saints are a phenomenal football team, 4 back-to-back NAIA championships (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005) never been done before by any college/NFL football team ;) Actually I go to Carroll games when the Griz are away and we're at home.

hhmm....are you attending on Nov. 10th?? ;)

hhmm....are you attending on Nov. 10th?? ;)

Are you talking about the Carroll game at home or the Griz game in Idaho ;) ?

(Tristin and I are up doing PT :) little guy doesn't like this cold weather, wuss, lol)

Edited by tsunrisebey

Hey PSU Fan :santa: There's a real possibility of a meeting but in Chatty :santa: Wanna place a little geocoin wager? :santa:

First Round - Friday, November 23rd

-----------------------------------

Delaware State (10-1) at Delaware (8-3), 1:30 p.m.

Saturday, November 24th

-----------------------

Fordham (8-3) at Massachusetts (9-2), 12 p.m.

New Hampshire (7-4) at (1) Northern Iowa (11-0), 7:35 p.m.

Eastern Illinois (8-3) at (4) Southern Illinois (10-1), TBA

Eastern Washington (8-3) at (2) McNeese State (11-0), TBA

James Madison (8-3) at Appalachian State (9-2), TBA

Wofford (8-3) at (3) Montana (11-0), TBA

Eastern Kentucky (9-2) at Richmond (9-2), TBA

Quarterfinal Round - Saturday, December 1st

-------------------------------------------

Delaware State/Delaware winner vs. New Hampshire/Northern Iowa, winner

Fordham/Massachusetts winner vs. Eastern Illinois/Southern Illinois winner

James Madison/Appalachian St winner vs. Eastern Washington/McNeese St winner

Eastern Kentucky/Richmond winner vs. Wofford/Montana winner

Semifinal Round - Friday, December 7th/Saturday, December 8th