Newbie Coin Trader question

the_dude & sarah

I'm looking to get into some coin trading and had a question.

When trading coins should I retrieve the activation code (but NOT activate the coin) and provide it with the coin when I trade it or should I just not retrieve the activation code and let the recipient retrieve it?

I might have more questions that pop up soon.

Thanks for the advice.

Jeff

I'm looking to get into some coin trading and had a question.

When trading coins should I retrieve the activation code (but NOT activate the coin) and provide it with the coin when I trade it or should I just not retrieve the activation code and let the recipient retrieve it?

I might have more questions that pop up soon.

I used to retrieve the codes on some of my earlier purchases just because I was afraid somewhere down the line a site may go offline. Since then, I've become lazy and seldom retrieve the code. I figure if I have no intention of activating the coin, why get the code.

I've been trying to get the codes. It has been very time consuming. I do it because I sure do appreciate it when I get a coin with the code. :laughing: I also know of at least one coin company that has gone out of business. I still wonder if it is worth my time. Most of the coins have the tags from the mint company, so you know where to get the code. I may change my method & just retrieve the codes for those coins that don't have tags. It will be interesting to see what others have to say about this subject.