Morpho Butterfly {Hinged Wings}

AtwellFamily

They all arrived safe today. The hinges turned out better than the samples and I am very excited by the quality of the product. Here is a picture of the XLE front and back.

morpho_xle_b.jpg

morpho_xle_f.jpg

The pictuer are not as good as the real thing. Taken at 6:00pm with minimal outside light and didn't try to clean the image up at all.

Oh, by the way...I only minted 65 of the Regular Editiion so those ended up being a limited quantity. Nice buy for those who got them.

I should be able to ship these all by Monday. I am taking the day off before my trip to the UK.

Might mail the UK shipments from Edinburgh or Rochester while I am there. Should be quicker, less expensive and less paperwork.

Does anyone have one of these that would be willing to trade? Hey a girl can ask... :P

There were only 20 of those made. I still have about half. Make me an offer I con't refuse. :P HTF VHTF or from your will not trade list :)

I have 4 of my XLE Copper Frozen Buns and XLE Ant. Silver that I could try and twist out of the DO NOT GIVE OUT box :D

I received a Butterfly today :ph34r: ...Funny thing was, I never ordered one!!! :ph34r: Even funnier thing, after closer examination of this thread, I realize I got an XLE freakin Butterfly!!!!!!! :anicute:

Then I see all the other butterflys...holy cow did these turn out well!!! I love em!! Sure wish I had jumped on the band wagon, but for some reason thought that wagon passed months ago.....?????

Needless to say, I was stoked when I got that package and thought to myself....Hmmmm I already got the Dream Catcher we traded...Whats this????? Then opened it up to find one of these golden beauties!!!

Throughly pleased...Throughly pleased indeed!!! :anicute: ...Thanks Mike, for whatever I did!!!!! :laughing:

I received a Butterfly today :anicute: ...Funny thing was, I never ordered one!!! :ph34r: Even funnier thing, after closer examination of this thread, I realize I got an XLE freakin Butterfly!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Then I see all the other butterflys...holy cow did these turn out well!!! I love em!! Sure wish I had jumped on the band wagon, but for some reason thought that wagon passed months ago.....?????

Needless to say, I was stoked when I got that package and thought to myself....Hmmmm I already got the Dream Catcher we traded...Whats this????? Then opened it up to find one of these golden beauties!!!

Throughly pleased...Throughly pleased indeed!!! :P ...Thanks Mike, for whatever I did!!!!! :laughing:

Back in June I had a contest to figure out the design with just 2 small section of it. On June 6th you and ByrnedFish each figured part of it out so i gave you both the prize. I am glad you liked the price. Just let everyone know, when I do a cointest I REALLY do a cointest. :anicute:

Enjoy!

p.s. Got your half the other trade yesterday. Nice!

Edited by Atwell Family

They all arrived safe today. The hinges turned out better than the samples and I am very excited by the quality of the product. Here is a picture of the XLE front and back.

morpho_xle_b.jpg

morpho_xle_f.jpg

The pictuer are not as good as the real thing. Taken at 6:00pm with minimal outside light and didn't try to clean the image up at all.

Oh, by the way...I only minted 65 of the Regular Editiion so those ended up being a limited quantity. Nice buy for those who got them.

I should be able to ship these all by Monday. I am taking the day off before my trip to the UK.

Might mail the UK shipments from Edinburgh or Rochester while I am there. Should be quicker, less expensive and less paperwork.

Does anyone have one of these that would be willing to trade? Hey a girl can ask... :anicute:

There were only 20 of those made. I still have about half. Make me an offer I con't refuse. :unsure: HTF VHTF or from your will not trade list :unsure:

Have you got a "Wanting" Trade List somewhere of coins that might be able to tempt you into trading one of these beautiful coins??