Morpho Butterfly {Hinged Wings}

AtwellFamily

can you still purchase one ? ;) that would be cool coin to have.

Send me an eamil and I'll add you to the list if somene back out.

www.atwellfamily.net

please put me on the reserve list if I am not on the list already, been awhile and can't remember. Can also do a trade if you like. thanks

Frozen Buns

just checking in in case there is cancelation or trade avail :D feel free to invoice me at bedwards@cctc.net

can you still purchase one ? ;) that would be cool coin to have.

Send me an eamil and I'll add you to the list if somene back out.

www.atwellfamily.net

please put me on the reserve list if I am not on the list already, been awhile and can't remember. Can also do a trade if you like. thanks

Frozen Buns

just checking in in case there is cancelation or trade avail :D feel free to invoice me at bedwards@cctc.net

Added to the list.

They all arrived safe today. The hinges turned out better than the samples and I am very excited by the quality of the product. Here is a picture of the XLE front and back.

morpho_xle_b.jpg

morpho_xle_f.jpg

The pictuer are not as good as the real thing. Taken at 6:00pm with minimal outside light and didn't try to clean the image up at all.

Oh, by the way...I only minted 65 of the Regular Editiion so those ended up being a limited quantity. Nice buy for those who got them.

I should be able to ship these all by Monday. I am taking the day off before my trip to the UK.

Might mail the UK shipments from Edinburgh or Rochester while I am there. Should be quicker, less expensive and less paperwork.

Sent update and got email back for Patricia Levi. Please contact me or your order will be cancelled.

I have pictures of everythig but the XLE, will try and post tomorrow. Don't think I'll have time tonight ...you know Pumpkin carving!

PM sent to Atwell Family in reference to above.