Morpho Butterfly {Hinged Wings}

AtwellFamily

I am very excited :laughing: by this coin design. After 6 months of very hard work trying to get things just right (no I am not a perfectionist) here it is:

Morph Butterfly

{with hinged wings}

morpho.jpg

Metal - Colors:

Black Nickel - Blue Enamel

Black Nickel Set - with translucent/glitter/glow enamels

Nickel Set - with translucent/glitter/glow enamels

Black Nickel - Pink Glitter (LE only 100 will be minted)

Gold - Mixed enamel (speacial trades only, XLE only 20 will minted)

Place your reservation here:

Morph Butterfly

I hope you enjoy!

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

I am very excited :laughing: by this coin design. After 6 months of very hard work trying to get things just right (no I am not a perfectionist) here it is:

Morph Butterfly

{with hinged wings}

morpho.jpg

Metal - Colors:

Black Nickel - Blue Enamel

Black Nickel Set - with translucent/glitter/glow enamels

Nickel Set - with translucent/glitter/glow enamels

Black Nickel - Pink Glitter (LE only 100 will be minted)

Gold - Mixed enamel (speacial trades only, XLE only 20 will minted)

Place your reservation here:

Morph Butterfly

I hope you enjoy!

I'd love to trade for your XLE, if there any of my designs that you like let me know. I also have a pretty neat one in the works!

What is the mintage for these and will there be a remint? Thanks...

To date I have not reminted any coins I have produced. But can't say that I won't.

The mint quantities of the LE and XLE will not change and they will not be reminted at anytime.

I usually don't post the number minted. I like to make my designs available until I place my order.

This is a picute of the front and the front on all the coins is the same.

Is there any text on the coin?

On the back "trackable at geocaching.com" very small and the tracking number will be on the other wing.

Was working on some text at one point but it destracted from the design and didn't fit very well.

Reserved a BN set and (hopefully) a Pink LE. Simply cannot afford both sets... :laughing: so I had to make a really, really hard decision. Perhaps a mixed BN & nickel set could be set up??

How can I know If I made it into the LE queue before they ran out?

Gorgeous coins, Mike! Cannot wait to see them in person!

CF30

What is the mintage for these and will there be a remint? Thanks...

To date I have not reminted any coins I have produced. But can't say that I won't.

The mint quantities of the LE and XLE will not change and they will not be reminted at anytime.

I usually don't post the number minted. I like to make my designs available until I place my order.

Thanks for the info! These are gorgeous! Reservation made.

I had my order in for an LE last night before the time you posted, so I think I'm in! I ordered a nickel set, but think I'd rather have the BN set...if I do want to change, can I?? (I like the mixed set idea CF30 had...)

ooops...musta been typing while you posted. I'm IN!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Still 8 LE pink left.

SE is regular hard enamel blue.

Mr. Sparks I am not sure...2 different order (did you order twicce or did you both order?)

Site working again...made minor chnage last night and missed it at midnight.

Just saw this thread. Hope I got my LE (and RE) reservations in under the wire!

Thinking out load here:

Here was my dilemma on the mixed sets. Which coin of which do I put in each set? I am trying to keep some of the work to a minimum when shipping, that is why I didn’t just do all singles.

I also had another dilemma… try to stay as close to the real butterfly look or not. I decided to try and stay with the Blue butterfly but talked to a few that requested the pink. The pink have all sold out and now I feel bad about people not getting some. But if I release a second pink then people will be upset. Almost a no win situation when you do LE’s, guess I should have passed on that part. Next time! :D;)

As for adding coin options, I would be afraid about all these change orders. I seem to learn something every time I do this. I may have to add a mixed set including some pink in it. Different than the pink already indicated as LE.

What about a nickel glitter pink, BN glitter green, antique copper translucent blue?

Would this make people upset to add an additional set? Would I get a lot of request to change orders? This would not effect the LE except it would be the only pink butterfly.

Sorry maybe just leaving good enough alone for now would be better. :laughing::laughing: