Contents of my new cache

Right I just wanted to know what people think about the items I'm putting in my first box cache.

The list.

Large tub of Bouncing putty

Pedometer

4 nib pen

Hot wheels car

Cricket ball

A ready made micro cache

SNF Carabiner Compass travel bug

Pumba travel bug

Multum In Parvo Travel bug

log book and pencil

FTF Certificate.

critism welcome.

Hey it looks good to me! But that's enough of the talking - take it to an ace place, get it shoved under some stones, cover it with leaves and get people finding it!!! :ph34r:

It will be tomorrow. It's for a final in a series around Gersylt, Cefynybydd and caergwerle. Two micros and then the final. If your ever in the Wrexham area maybe you could try it :blink:

WREXHAM???? Oooh, I'll be near there in a couple of weeks time!!!! I visit Oswestry regularly and have a couple of caches of my own around there :blink: Hopefully I'll get to go and look for your new cache - and I promise I always trade up if I swap items :ph34r:

Good luck with it!

I might vist yours sometime.

Hey it looks good to me! But that's enough of the talking - take it to an ace place, get it shoved under some stones, cover it with leaves and get people finding it!!! :laughing:

It will be tomorrow. It's for a final in a series around Gersylt, Cefynybydd and caergwerle. Two micros and then the final. If your ever in the Wrexham area maybe you could try it :laughing:

Good, Good.... it'll go on my list of caches to do at the weekend then!!

Hey it looks good to me! But that's enough of the talking - take it to an ace place, get it shoved under some stones, cover it with leaves and get people finding it!!! :huh:

It will be tomorrow. It's for a final in a series around Gersylt, Cefynybydd and caergwerle. Two micros and then the final. If your ever in the Wrexham area maybe you could try it :D

Good, Good.... it'll go on my list of caches to do at the weekend then!!

Well the caches are placed, and hopefully they will be reviewed by the weekend. By the way Hazels when is TB or not Tb going to be back again? Great cache that is. If there are still tbs in my multi when you find it put them in Tb or not TB as payment for when I took one and left non :D:):o

Edited by headshot119

Well the caches are placed, and hopefully they will be reviewed by the weekend. By the way Hazels when is TB or not Tb going to be back again? Great cache that is. If there are still tbs in my multi when you find it put them in Tb or not TB as payment for when I took one and left non :D:huh::cool:

Bye the weekend :o are you trying to sully my reputation :huh: One now live and the other just needs a final touch to be published :) Ignore the 72 hours allowed by the guidelines, if your cache has not been actioned by one of the UK Reviewers after 24 hours, that's when you start moaning that we're taking to long :D:ph34r:

Edited by Deceangi

Well the caches are placed, and hopefully they will be reviewed by the weekend. By the way Hazels when is TB or not Tb going to be back again? Great cache that is. If there are still tbs in my multi when you find it put them in Tb or not TB as payment for when I took one and left non B):DB)

Bye the weekend :D are you trying to sully my reputation :D One now live and the other just needs a final touch to be published :( Ignore the 72 hours allowed by the guidelines, if your cache has not been actioned by one of the UK Reviewers after 24 hours, that's when you start moaning that we're taking to long :huh:;)

Sorry oh grateful one. *bows* ones been found already, and it's my fault you couldn't do the multi as i forget to post the final coordinates. Have done now though.

No one’s going to criticise this cache’s contents. I think Coppers Lot are mistaking people’s disappointment in finding such goodies as your initial ones being replaced with old golf balls; half a denture; fingernail clippings (seen it); over-wound-wind-up McDonald’s toys; pubic hair (seen it); wee (heard about it first hand); used combs (eeewww); £ shop cracker toys, used(!) cracker jokes and other stuff that has just no value to anyone. That’s the issue.