"flower of life" geocoin

ernies

Very Nice...Really wish I was around to get a few of these!

The flower of life is a symbol of sacred geometry and can mean different things on how ever it is depicted, it is a symbol that has been around for thousands of years, great idea putting it on a geocoin!

:) ...again, very nice coin!

there is a small amount of every type of the coin at almost(*) same price aviable at geocoins.ch webshop.

(*possible small difference occours on the currency differences)

direct Link to order

good luck!!

:-)

charles.vane

(oLiVeR)

All gone! Tease! :grin:

Whaddya mean? I just bought (4) :lol:

Not trying to rub it in, just an FYI. My 4 from that Nov. 7 order got here last week, before Turkey Day. Didn't realize shipping was an issue. Unfortunately, my Special Edition silver got eaten by the dog (no joke).

Not trying to rub it in, just an FYI. My 4 from that Nov. 7 order got here last week, before Turkey Day. Didn't realize shipping was an issue. Unfortunately, my Special Edition silver got eaten by the dog (no joke).

Oh my GOSH !! Is your dog okay?? (I mean other than the inability-to-distinquish-edible issue... :grin: )

Oh my GOSH !! Is your dog okay?? (I mean other than the inability-to-distinquish-edible issue... :anicute: )

It's actually -Eleanor-'s dog, and he's eaten much worse. He didn't actually swallow it. Just gnawed on it for a while. I should snap photos of it. Bet you didn't think you could get teeth marks in a coin huh? :unsure: It's going to be an activated traveler soon, if I'd stop being lazy :unsure:

Oh my GOSH !! Is your dog okay?? (I mean other than the inability-to-distinquish-edible issue... :anicute: )

It's actually -Eleanor-'s dog, and he's eaten much worse. He didn't actually swallow it. Just gnawed on it for a while. I should snap photos of it. Bet you didn't think you could get teeth marks in a coin huh? ;) It's going to be an activated traveler soon, if I'd stop being lazy :unsure:

At least you didn't have to wait for it to come out the other end :unsure:

Naomi :anibad:

I want to let everyone know that ernies sent us replacement coins for the ones we ordered that never arrived. We hadn't paid extra to insure the coins and ernie didn't ask us to split the cost of replacement with him, either. He just replaced the coins. And one of the coins came with a twin - a very slightly imperfect duplicate that we will be releasing to travel. This coin owner went way above and beyond normal efforts to be sure we got the coins. And as everyone has said, these coins are absolutely beautiful!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Mrs. Car54

That's great news Mrs Car54... glad to hear that everything worked out so well for you! Always nice to hear that there are people out there who go above and beyond. Me? I'm still kicking myself for missing out on the sale of these beauties.

Same here - Nice to see a new name and avatar:D

it is really sad when postal services do not work the way they are intent to. it is neither the sender's nor the receiver's fault (surely not!), and it is not clear if they are stolen or got lost in another way. it is just a huge black box we cannot control.

the experience with these f.o.l. coins in this regard was very disappointing: 8 envelopes got lost on their way (7 to the u.s., one to the u.k.). i think this was about 10% of all international orders.

of course we could use private services like tnt, ups, fedex, ... but hey, who would pay 50 bucks just for the (international) shipping?

the alternative is registered shipping. costs only about 6 dollars (depending on country), but the sender has a proof that it is sent; the receiver will have to sign; and there is a (modest) insurance that will cover up to about 150 dollars in the case of loss. i think this is a good option and i recommend everyone consider this for future coin orders, especially if you live in the u.s.a.

it is fully understandable that customers want the services/goods paid for. and i want happy customers who may come back for more in the future ... i.m.h.o. a coin becomes even better when there are good emotions/experiences attached to them.

happy caching!

I want to let everyone know that ernies sent us replacement coins for the ones we ordered that never arrived. We hadn't paid extra to insure the coins and ernie didn't ask us to split the cost of replacement with him, either. He just replaced the coins. And one of the coins came with a twin - a very slightly imperfect duplicate that we will be releasing to travel. This coin owner went way above and beyond normal efforts to be sure we got the coins. And as everyone has said, these coins are absolutely beautiful!

THANK YOU!!!!!

Mrs. Car54

The same happened with our order.

Well done Ernie!