ernies

They look very nice!

You list the following quantities on your website:

re: black nickel / 120

se: antique silver / 90

le: antique gold / 60

xle: satin (matte) gold / 30

= total 300

Is that the total number of these coins that will ever be minted, or just the initial first minting? If there is a reminting, will you be changing anything?

I don't care either way, but some people do.

They look very nice!

You list the following quantities on your website:

re: black nickel / 120

se: antique silver / 90

le: antique gold / 60

xle: satin (matte) gold / 30

= total 300

Is that the total number of these coins that will ever be minted, or just the initial first minting? If there is a reminting, will you be changing anything?

I don't care either way, but some people do.

What is the different betweeen RE and SE? I thought they were the same thing (regular edition & standard edition).

there will be no new minting, only new coins (i don't lack of ideas (but of time)).

What is the different betweeen RE and SE? I thought they were the same thing (regular edition & standard edition).

i understand s.e. as "special edition". but don't worry too much, it's rather to distinguish between those two.

and yes, there are 4 different coins with 3 different colorings/fillings available, so they are all a bit different. refer to the link given to see them all (click on images there).

there will be no new minting, only new coins (i don't lack of ideas (but of time)).

i understand s.e. as "special edition". but don't worry too much, it's rather to distinguish between those two.

and yes, there are 4 different coins with 3 different colorings/fillings available, so they are all a bit different. refer to the link given to see them all (click on images there).

Thanks for the expailations. The color fill was the same place on the coin in 3 of the 4 coins that was my question with regards to the color. I can see it is different but only one is in a different place onthe coin, from what I can tell.

Thanks for the clarification!!

coins are out of factory now and on their way to me. so i hope to be able to start shipping them in around ten days from now. (there was a delay unfortunately.)

there will be another webshop who will get a few coins and it will be anounced here in a few weeks.

SWEET! Thanks!!

coins are out of factory now and on their way to me. so i hope to be able to start shipping them in around ten days from now. (there was a delay unfortunately.)

there will be another webshop who will get a few coins and it will be anounced here in a few weeks.

Hi. Are you going to be sending PayPal invoices? Or do I need to look up my store receipt and send you the money myself?

Wow, what a beautiful coin design! too bad they were sold out when i finally saw them.

i suggest you put your name on the list for info mails, so you won't miss a future chance to get ernie geocoins (some new ones to come next year) before they are gone. to do so, just place a 0 (zero) order.

Any updates? I never received a pp invoice.

hi dolfy. you even paid for.

about the coins: they somehow got stuck at the customs, but are expected to delivered to me next week. so then i will start shipping immediately. appologies for the delay again.