Deafhunt - 9

Big Ron - 1

Rasj - 2

007BigD - 1

Land Pirates - 1

Are_we_there_yet - 1

OUTrackers - 1

Avroair - 2

Deafhunt by a landslide. Even if I miscounted there is no one else who could have won.

I have a line on a TB number to use for tracking, but if someone has Geocoin number that they can part with I'll use that. Just emal or PM me. I got the washers yesterday.

Too bad I didn't do this a month ago. I could have delivered it in person.

So now the question is. Keep the washer plain or spray paint it and make it even more tacky just like a true redneck would do? Maybe even tryt out a camo pattern?

The Nominations and Votes.

Moun10Bike - 1

Tsunrisebey - 3

picAtune - 1

Jeff Foxworthy - 1

Deafhunt - 9

Big Ron - 1

Rasj - 2

007BigD - 1

Land Pirates - 1

Are_we_there_yet - 1

OUTrackers - 1

Avroair - 2

Deafhunt by a landslide. Even if I miscounted there is no one else who could have won.

I have a line on a TB number to use for tracking, but if someone has Geocoin number that they can part with I'll use that. Just emal or PM me. I got the washers yesterday.

Too bad I didn't do this a month ago. I could have delivered it in person.

So now the question is. Keep the washer plain or spray paint it and make it even more tacky just like a true redneck would do? Maybe even tryt out a camo pattern?

errr technically you can't just use a geocoin number without approval of the design first by Bryan. Or attaching a coin with the number on it to the washer.

...errr technically you can't just use a geocoin number without approval of the design first by Bryan. Or attaching a coin with the number on it to the washer.

Easy enough to ask Bryan if someone donates a coin number. I don't foresee an issue., but without a coin number I'll have to use a TB number and the TB doesn't have the permission requirement.

This is Copyright infringment!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait...I guess it wasnt a redneck coin, so nevermind! But as me being the original designer of this coin I think I deserve the XXXXXXXXXLE version...And since the cointest is over I cannot actually disenfranchise myself...Right?

Come on...I live in Freakin Podung Redwood Valley and movin to the opitamy of Podung Laytonville...Where the sheeps run scared and all the rednecks are happy as a Redneck in Laytonville!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the Nomination jAY miLLS!!!!

Edit.....SEE POST 40

Edited by 007BigD

This is Copyright infringment!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait...I guess it wasnt a redneck coin, so nevermind! But as me being the original designer of this coin I think I deserve the XXXXXXXXXLE version...And since the cointest is over I cannot actually disenfranchise myself...Right?...

I got it covered with these posts.

First concept.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...t&p=2109251

Concept Fleshed out.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...t&p=2110365

The Real Number 1 (but now it's the prototype)

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...p;#entry2273954

However, Credit where credit is due. You were first to actually use a washer that I know of. It took me awhile to get off my butt.

So about that XXXXXXXXLE of yours. ? :rolleyes:

Or maybe the SXLE Turbo 2000 version trade? <_<

However, Credit where credit is due. You were first to actually use a washer that I know of. It took me awhile to get off my butt.

So about that XXXXXXXXLE of yours. ? :rolleyes:

Or maybe the SXLE Turbo 2000 version trade? <_<

I am sorry to say that my entire stock was supplied to one person...THE COLLECTOR! Although a remint would take a few minutes, we all know how some feel about remints. Maybe if I was to mint it in the Stainless steel version as talked about, but the first run of 2 coins went quick and many were left without the chance at one of these beauts!

So for me to go ahead and mint more, I think it would ruin my credtibility here. Hmmm...Maybe if I actually turned the S right side up would constitute the new design, thus changing the original.

Ill have to give it some serious thought and any feedback regarding a remint would be greatly appreciated, afterall it was a Holiday coin, but also realize that the recipient of this coin has like a hundred million posts and has contributed to the forums since like 1914.

Here is a pic of the Original

This is my XXLE- only one minted in the whole world....for now!

7b0e7004-b965-41ee-957e-b164a51f71ac.jpg

I will have to check back in with this thread later...Got an idea! May be a few days before I hear from the mint on my die change ideas.

I don't think this is true, what about the Moun10bike coin that was photo copied and attached to a washer?

That was just used as the base metal... in no way does it come close to the quality and craftsmanship in RK's design and my own.

I am appauled at the suggestion that this wannabe Moun10Bike is even in the same class of quality geocoins...It was just a mear image GLUED on the face a common washer. Oh wait, guess my sharpie dies wer'nt exactly craftman like...But hey it was my prototype RE!

These coins here are the originals...NOT copies or sorry excuses for a Proxy coin...They are the real deal Made with Blood sweat and tears and long nights designing, changing and goin back and forth with the mint because a zero was crooked or the finish was smudged.

Dang D...I woulda expected more from you :rolleyes::rolleyes:<_<

... I am sorry to say that my entire stock was supplied to one person...THE COLLECTOR! Although a remint would take a few minutes, we all know how some feel about remints....

Point taken. I mean if you promised a run of 2 coins, then by gosh, that's all she wrote.

I have just got word from the mint as I was gone for a bit...The dies have been retired and the V1 is a thing of the past!...Although~

The V2 is ready to mint! It will in fact be a limited edition of one coin and has changed from the original Redneck Version and April fools version exactly 75%...so any copyright laws can stick it!

I should have the coin back from the mint tomorrow sometime and as soon as a qualified picture is taken the XXXXLE will be available to the most dedicated forum poster on the face of this planet!

Keep on the look out for this ever elusive "Redneck Fools" coin!...Comming soon to a forum post right here! ;)