CoinTest

Renegade Knight

I need something to do while I wait and wait and wait for the friends of caching to get to where I can sell it.

The coin is #1 of the Great Redneck Geocoin. Which is to say it's a Stamped, Washer. The hole in it symbolic of the great redneck past time of shooting stuff up (and because they are cheap at Home Depot). It will be stamped with some words that I have no clue what they will be. RK #1 most likely.

This cointest will motivate me to go get some washers and a stamp set at Harbor Freight...

The rules. No purchase needed.

If you post in this thread you are disqualified. If you email me, PM me, call me to make your nomination. You are disqualified.

However you can nominate someone and that person is qualified. Unless they post, PM, Email or call...

You can only nominate one person.

Nominate who you want for any reason you want. Most nominations for any qualifying person wins. If there is a tie, I'll figure out some random way to pick the winner.

Winner selected when this thread hits post 50, or when August Ends. Whichever comes first.

PS. If someone donates a tracking number it will be trackable. Ha!

Edited by Renegade Knight

Ok Here I go and disqualify myself :( How do you intend for people to contact you? Even if I nominate someone else, that disqualifies myself by doing so.

Oh well, I nominate Moun10Bike :(

:blink:

Well Oshndoc ruined my plans :) , I had intent to nominate him but then I scrolled down and realized he disqualified himself :ph34r:!! It took me some time to come up with a name so when he disqualified himself I did not have another name planned :( .

:)

Ok Here I go and disqualify myself :( How do you intend for people to contact you? Even if I nominate someone else, that disqualifies myself by doing so.

Oh well, I nominate Moun10Bike :(

:(

Well Oshndoc ruined my plans :blink: , I had intent to nominate him but then I scrolled down and realized he disqualified himself :ph34r: !! It took me some time to come up with a name so when he disqualified himself I did not have another name planned :) .

:D

:(:):)

Edited by OshnDoc

I nominate Deafhunt. He seem like a cool kid!

Here is his chance to secure yet another free coin :ph34r::) !!!

ATTENTION Deafhunt!!!!

Do not respond to this post :) !!! Read the directions carefully, you have been nominated to receive another coin, however you will disqualify yourself if you respond :( . There is a reason everyone is posting, they want you to win ! :blink:

When do you plan to announce the winner?

Well...first someone has to win. There is time for more nominations. The current leader could scew up and post or email before September 1st. This thread could stagnate and never hit 50. Or it could all happen by tomorrow and I'd have to tally it up soon after that. Tonight we buy sheetrock and smoke alarms (gotta love owning a home) so hopefully I'll remember the coin blanks.