Cache with Coins & T.B's muggled.....

Howdy......

I had a cache muggled. The last finder found the container...put in a new log and rehid it. I went and took the container and disabled the cache and will rehide a little differently.

There were 1 TB and 2 GC's in the cache inventory.....sense they are gone,never to return,what do I do now????

I will notify the owners....what else is there??

Vern / Foothills Drifter...

GC# GCYKB7

Personally, I'd cuss a lot but it doesn't help. Aside from notifying the owners of the bugs and coins there isn't anything you can do.

If a TB shows as being in a cache you own, even if you are not the TB owner you can mark it missing. As BlueDeuce pointed out, a note on the TB page stating you have marked it missing is helpful.

Howdy......

Thankx for the replys!

I will notify the owners and go from there.......

I am getting ready to go to the hospital right now for minor surgery.....it will have to wait for tomorrow.

THANKX!

Vern / Foothills Drifter...

Howdy......

Well....the minor surgery turned out to be NOT SO MINOR. Over night stay turned into two and a half days and I now have a catheter in until next Tuesday. I might be back to work in 2 weeks.

Looks like I got a lot of times on my hands and can't do much of anything :tired: except hurt :ph34r:

Vern / Foothills Drifter... :anibad:

Howdy......

Well....the minor surgery turned out to be NOT SO MINOR. Over night stay turned into two and a half days and I now have a catheter in until next Tuesday. I might be back to work in 2 weeks.

Looks like I got a lot of times on my hands and can't do much of anything :tired: except hurt :ph34r:

Vern / Foothills Drifter... :anibad:

Hope you feel better soon, but you can always kill time by making new cache containers.