FSM Orginal Coin Silent Auction

tw3nty3ight

A few times a year we have a benefit to raise money for Relay For Life. This is for a great cause to help fight cancer and help with awareness. I have been a huge supporter of this for many years and try to raise as much money as possible each year. I have lost two aunts from cancer and watch my grandmother win her battle with breast cancer. This year I have decided to offer up the last set of Original FSM coins I have in m y personal collection. One SIlver One Bronze.

ALL Bids will be done via my email through my geocaching profile. Please when submitting a bid please place Relay For Life at the top of the email.

I will take bids until 12:00PM EST Tuesday August 28th 12:00PM EST. Remember this is for a great cause and hopefully someone can get this set to add to there collection.

ALL SHIPPING WILL BE PAID BY ME.

Thank you

tw3nty3ight

Edited by tw3nty3ight

For those like myself, and no doubt others, could you please explain simply how these silent auctions work when dealing with emails. :) It seems that many of these types of auctions assume that everyone understands the concepts. :)

Do i see the opening bid? :)

Looking forward to the auction, with a great cause to support. :D

mm

Is that process just a tender instead of an auction? :)

BTW, i have nothing against the auction....just trying to understand the process. :)

mm

Yes all bids are sent to me silently. Bidding started at a dollar and has went from there. Noone will know the highest bid until the end of the auction. But if requested I will notify if you are leading bidder or outbid. ONLY if you request so. When doing this the amount will be witheld however if you bid 10 and was high bidder I'd tell you you were if you were outbid by someone bidding $20 I would say you were outbid if you request me too but would not disclose the amount.

Edited by tw3nty3ight

Oh thanks for that... i would have thought everyone would have notified of what is the current highest amount. :) I just don't understand why someone would bid $1 and then have to request to be notified of the current highest amount.....

BTW, i should make sure that international postage is available?

Suppose i'd better stop talking and start supporting. :)

mm

Edited by Map Monkey

Oh thanks for that... i would have thought everyone would have notified of what is the current highest amount. :) I just don't understand why someone would bid $1 and then have to request to be notified of the current highest amount.....

BTW, i should make sure that international postage is available?

Suppose i'd better stop talking and start supporting. :)

mm

I am covering all shipping.

Is there any chance that we could get a donation receipt for taxes. Tsunrisebey did this with her turtle auction for Big Brothers Big Sisters & I think the total bid was much higher because of that. I know I bid higher than I normally would & I think others did too! :)

Hmmm good point I will check with our advisor and see what I can find out. I do know in the past that there hasnt been the option but will see what I can come up with