Over The pole (North to South) GCMYD6

Gibsonsx4

Hi

I am looking for a partner to go to the NZ side of this cache. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks Gibsonsx4

Will be in the North Island for Christmas, not sure what we are doing for New Year yet.

Will let you know if there is any chance of getting close enough to hunt it down for you, as well as South to North of course.

I am looking for a NZ cache buddy to claim the 2nd part of this cache. I have the coords already. I am also willing to find part 2 in the uk for this cache GCMYWH

Yes yes yes. It looks like we will be in Tauranga / Mount Maunganui for the Friday after Christmas for about 48 hours at the most! Have already warned dh that I want to find these two caches. :laughing:

Hi dude

If you need help with the cache text me because if you are only here for a short time I could help you with the second part of the cache.

0273 059 353

I am looking for a NZ cache buddy to claim the 2nd part of this cache. I have the coords already. I am also willing to find part 2 in the uk for this cache GCMYWH

Yes yes yes. It looks like we will be in Tauranga / Mount Maunganui for the Friday after Christmas for about 48 hours at the most! Have already warned dh that I want to find these two caches. :yikes:

Hi dude

If you need help with the cache text me because if you are only here for a short time I could help you with the second part of the cache.

0273 059 353

Yes yes yes. It looks like we will be in Tauranga / Mount Maunganui for the Friday after Christmas for about 48 hours at the most! Have already warned dh that I want to find these two caches. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately we ended up spending up an extra night in Palmerston North and had no internet in Mt Maunganui so was a no go. Also some 'kind' person thought we would like a bbq lunch in Ak today so straight run through with no cache stops :-(.