Geocoinfest, washington location, is now live!

Snowwolf75

For those that don't know, the powers that were in control of this year's GeoCoinFest (in California) decided that having multiple events on the same day in different location, might sate peoples need for a coin-specific event. I threw my hat into the ring.. then delayed until almost the last day to get it published.

Geocoinfest Multi Event - Washington

Be sure to check the link at the bottom of the page, which has another link to a place where you can reserve coins that are specific for the event! (the deadline is Tuesday the 21st, btw)

Now, this is my first event I'll be hosting.. so please be easy on me. :)

Edited by Snowwolf75
For those that don't know, the powers that were in control of this year's GeoCoinFest (in California) decided that having multiple events on the same day in different location, might sate peoples need for a coin-specific event. I threw my hat into the ring.. then delayed until almost the last day to get it published.

Geocoinfest Multi Event - Washington

Be sure to check the link at the bottom of the page, which has another link to a place where you can reserve coins that are specific for the event! (the deadline is Tuesday the 21st, btw)

Now, this is my first event I'll be hosting.. so please be easy on me. :)

*does a happy dance*

Will you be ordering extra event coins to be sold at the event or should eveyone plan on buying the coin through the link before hand?