Free TB/ coin lift to Scotland, France or Switzerland

QFC

I was sure the post had a body. Obviously my body and mind were not communicating when I wrote this.

And I have to brag... It will be the first caching in 80 odd days and C3P and QFC are going to be caching together again.

But seriously, I am happy to help any TB's that want to leave the country. Just holler and we can try and organise.

:)

Na na na na na na Im going to Europe! na na na na na na...

Bragging enough? :)

When you leaving? I have TB Eeyore in my possession who wants to get to Euro Disney Land (France). Plus I have TB half bait in my possession which I am sure you would like to see again. Only going to be in Durban on 31 August.

Edit: Sorry just realised that getting to Durban probably does not help anything

Edited by iNokia

When you leaving? I have TB Eeyore in my possession who wants to get to Euro Disney Land (France). Plus I have TB half bait in my possession which I am sure you would like to see again. Only going to be in Durban on 31 August.

Edit: Sorry just realised that getting to Durban probably does not help anything

Durban although closer is still a little far away.

I am leaving on the 1st of September but will probalby be spending most of the days before getting stuff ready.

Half Bait is happy to travel while his owners explore the worlds :laughing: We will see him soon.