Pictures on Cache Page

Adventure.AS

I have just checked some of the galleries for my caches. This pictures that I uploaded are no longer thumbnails and show larger than the screen and require scrolling around to view them, but the pictures that others have uploaded appear to be thumbnails that can be clicked on to be seen.

Is this only apparent to the owner of the cache or do other visitors to the cache gallery view the same problem?

I have just checked some of the galleries for my caches. This pictures that I uploaded are no longer thumbnails and show larger than the screen and require scrolling around to view them, but the pictures that others have uploaded appear to be thumbnails that can be clicked on to be seen.

Is this only apparent to the owner of the cache or do other visitors to the cache gallery view the same problem?

Pictures that are uploaded to a cache page are treated differently than those uploaded to a log. I'm guessing that's what you did.

Pictures that are uploaded to a cache page are treated differently than those uploaded to a log. I'm guessing that's what you did.

Yes, I uploaded the pictures when I published the cache page.

However, in the past all of the pictures, including those that I uploaded with the published with the page, appeared correctly as thumbnails.

So my questions remains. Is this formating of the gallery only viewable in this odd way because I am the creator or is it viewed in this way for any visitor to the gallery for that web page?

However, in the past all of the pictures, including those that I uploaded with the published with the page, appeared correctly as thumbnails.

So my questions remains. Is this formating of the gallery only viewable in this odd way because I am the creator or is it viewed in this way for any visitor to the gallery for that web page?

What's the cache ID?

What's the cache ID?

Here is one of my caches (all the others have the same display "problem"). GCVK6R

For those who say it looks "normal" are you looking at the 12 images on the gallery page? Or just the cache description?

By normal, they mean it's a known issue and not specific to your particular cache.

Definitely a bug, but personally I like it. I'd rather look at the larger pictures and not have to click them to see full size.