Renegade Gnome Cointest

avroair

Ok I have about 7 renegade gnomes left and figured I would auction give one away with a coin test. Announcing the first: Lawn and Order Society Cointest :cool:

Guidelines:

(1) you get one guess per person/geocaching name/entity/team or any other enitiy consisting of one or more persons.

(2) to enter you must:

(a) post a garden ornament you have in your garden

(:cool: in your post tell me where renegade gnomes are from

(3) ***forget I said that***

(4) no unsportsmanlike conduct, no moaning, no sniveling, no fouling, no offsides, no begging, no pleadin, no excessive posting, no whining, no tinkering, no high sticking, no slashing...

(5) if you don't have any hood or garden ornaments you are still free to post ornaments that you have seen in your geocaching travels and like very very much. They will not be included in the cointest.

(6) after 24 hours (or when i get bored) I will announce the winner to the first "Lawn and Order Society" cointest

d25012c4-6fa0-4ea1-87dc-21af99c2cf4f.jpg

Edited by avroair

Ok I have about 7 renegade gnomes left and figured I would auction give one away with a coin test. Announcing the first: Lawn and Order Society Cointest :cool:

Guidelines:

(1) you get one guess per person/geocaching name/entity/team or any other enitiy consisting of one or more persons.

(2) to enter you must:

(a) post a garden ornament you have in your garden

(:cool: in your post tell me where renegade gnomes are from

(3) Please donot post your answer to (:cool: in a forum post

(4) no unsportsmanlike conduct, no moaning, no sniveling, no fouling, no offsides, no begging, no pleadin, no excessive posting, no whining, no tinkering, no high sticking, no slashing...

(5) if you don't have any hood or garden ornaments you are still free to post ornaments that you have seen in your geocaching travels and like very very much. They will not be included in the cointest.

(6) after 24 hours (or when i get bored) I will announce the winner to the first "Lawn and Order Society" cointest

d25012c4-6fa0-4ea1-87dc-21af99c2cf4f.jpg

I am confused in 2b it says "in your post tell me where renegade gnomes are from". Then in #3 is says not to post answer to number 2B. So where are we suppose to post the answer.

Here is my picture and will send answers when I know where to send them

DSCN0371.jpg

Edit to add that I have no clue where the Renegade Gnomes come from. I would guess one of two places, New Jersey :cool::cool: , or the only other place I could find renegade gnome was from some game Neverwinter Nights :cool: ?

Edited by Damenace

(2)to enter you must:

A - post a garden ornament you have in your garden

B - in your post tell me where renegade gnomes are from

(3) Please do not post your answer to "B" in a forum post

Couple questions.

1. Is it one guess per person or per geocaching name? Sometimes people share an account.

2. Where do we tell you the origin of renegade gnomes? (PM, e-mail, messageboards)

I'm gonna go take a few pictures of mine now :cool:

Edited by wwflover13

Here is my antenna topper. I think to answer the question you should answer it first here and then edit the post to take it out and send it to the OP at where ever he decides is a good circular container! :cool:

P1010004.jpg

Hopefully maybe my bee will help the BUG to find me so I can be bitten too! LOL :cool:

I like hockey too.....

Forgot to say it was edited to take out my answer....

Edited by LadyBee4T

What if my gnome is too pampered to go outside? He just likes to hang out on the shelf with all of the crap he collected on our travels. I wish I could find the travel pictures I took of him, but I think they're lost on the other computer somewhere.

DSCF3088.jpg

Renegade Gnomes almost always come from the United Kingdom, although reports vary.

Edited by moscow32

I posted my bee antennae topper above but now have to post my answer since I thought it was to be edited out above :unsure:

Here is the pic again

P1010004.jpg

Now about the renegades...The gnomes originated in Toledo, Ohio guarding the Jeep Renegades as they came off the assembly line. (That's why they are called renegade gnomes BTW) That was very hard work so when the line was disassembled one dark and dreary night, the gnomes scattered to the wind. They ran north to Michigan but had problems with the trolls that lived below the Mackinaw Bridge. The gnomes then figured out a way to dig to China but when they finished the tunnel they were deported to Oakcoins in California by way of Mexico. The people there wanted nothing to do with them and in fact shoved them out the door as quickly as they could (they are very proud and rightly so about their quick turnaround time) so the gnomes again were on the lam. Their goal this time was to reach the Garden State. During their cross country trip they found resting spots in many gardens but were always chased out due to the "evidence" they left behind and the loud noise and racket that ensued.

When they finally arrived in NJ they discovered they supposed to have visited six specific locations in the right order before they could make a permanent home in the Garden State that they had their little hearts set on. Rumor has it that they have broken up into groups to reach these locations. They are now spreading across the country leaving mayham and empty bottles behind and reproducing like rabbits. As at least 7 of them are getting on in years they may ask you to take pity on them and provide a permanent home as they have no idea where they are supposed to be heading. If you do though be aware that they still are able to reproduce and you may quickly find your garden overrun with them. :)

Thats my answer and I'm sticking to it!!!

I saw these guys during my trip to Oz in Feb.

db91f02e-3b41-4de6-8c99-12c0527d79c3.jpg

97313be4-800e-404f-8615-e2bc570f1d22.jpg

I heard it was suicide secondary to depression from micros.

From the same garden comes not a gnome, but a renegade none the less....

67d4fce2-8247-4a7c-a952-c825dc540af1.jpg

Can anyone guess who it is?

These were from Swansea, Taz.

Edited by D@nim@l