Lookin to purchase Trackable Coins

BBsquared

Hola,

I am just catching the coin bug and am looking to pick up a few trackable coins. If anyone has trackable coins either activated(that you would be willing to let me adopt) or unactivated coins please email a list of what you have and what you would like for the coins. I would like to find about 25 coins so if you have extras in the closet let me know. Thanks all!!!

BurgessBunch

...Good luck and my advise would be to set a weekly budget. If you have a monthly one it will all be spent in the first week anyway.

Budget? Geocoins? I think my husband used those two words in the same sentence before I stuck my fingers in my ears and went "LA LA LA!" :cool:

Hola,

I am just catching the coin bug and am looking to pick up a few trackable coins. If anyone has trackable coins either activated(that you would be willing to let me adopt) or unactivated coins please email a list of what you have and what you would like for the coins. I would like to find about 25 coins so if you have extras in the closet let me know. Thanks all!!!

BurgessBunch

Visit: CoinsAndPins.com see New Offerings for my new coin, as I'd be honored to be in your new collection. Thanks, KangaCacher.

hi burgessbunch

If you mean you are looking for coins for the kids to drop and swap these signal coins are cheap cute and common ( ie replaceable! )

http://www.geocoinstore.com/index.php?main...ex&cPath=12 and so are the gnomes at geoswag.com

Kids and travelling coins don't work too well unless you have a backup for lost coins but we are getting a bit bored with just getting them in the mail - trading is still fun but travelling coins are the best.

If you are adventurous we would like to trade monarch/swallowtail butterflies with another family. These are a magnet and coin matching set - we each send the magnetic half to the host family - I send you a monarch magnet and set free the trackable half to find you from australia - you do the same for us with a swallowtail set.

or googly eyes spaghetti monsters. These have googly eyes and you preorder them for the next few days only!

We order 2 red / you order 2 blue (or vice versa) and we each set one free to get to the other family and keep one at home. If they get to the other side you adopt them.

http://www.coinsandpins.com/product_info.p...products_id=297

feralz