did you notice in high school music 2

MREAGLEWO1

Did any one notice the logo for the golf club on all the shirts that troy and other employees there wore? It looked similar to the geocaching.com logo.

No, I missed that. Could you post a link? Thank you.

This is all I could find. Real quick glance, but if you pause the video it looks like it is the GC.com logo.

Edited by Klatch
Did any one notice the logo for the golf club on all the shirts that troy and other employees there wore? It looked similar to the geocaching.com logo.
image1wb9.th.jpg

Looks a bit but not it exactly.

It just appears to be a four square green/red logo with the word GOLF super-imposed and underneath the logo.

(This image and associated logo is copyrighted and used here under fair-use clause(s) Though I am not a lawyer, don't play one and none of this should be construed as actual legal advice in any capacity)

Edited: Fur Speeling and disclaimer

Edited by MrCOgeo

I must say, I am happily relieved at the number of geocachers that are ready to admit they watched Highschool Musical 2 ...though I suspect a majority of you were watching with your children, while my husband and I have no kids.

I noticed it the first time I saw Troy's shirt, but I stayed silent. Several scenes later my husband said "look! IT looks like the geocaching logo!" I laughed.

Now, as I read this post, I laugh even harder. I know where our heads are...at all times...it's all about the caching!

I must say, I am happily relieved at the number of geocachers that are ready to admit they watched Highschool Musical 2 ...though I suspect a majority of you were watching with your children, while my husband and I have no kids.

I noticed it the first time I saw Troy's shirt, but I stayed silent. Several scenes later my husband said "look! IT looks like the geocaching logo!" I laughed.

Now, as I read this post, I laugh even harder. I know where our heads are...at all times...it's all about the caching!

Oh Great, I missed the scene completely! But, the color scheme is identical to Groundspeak's logo. And base design too

(with wording below.)

Hardly micro$oft's logo for Windows.. It would have waves. (which make you sea-sick.):anibad:

Stephen (gelfling6)

Yep we noticed that as well. :ph34r:

It was a bright spot for my husband as we had 12 little girls piled on the living room floor in their PJ's all excited and screaming all night about HSM2. :anibad:

Our oldest daughter even mentioned it the next morning after the girls finally awoke from their "Troy & Chad are so cute" sweet dreams.

Then we all checked it out more closely as we watched the movie again on Saturday and Sunday nights! :tired: Yep similar color scheme and set up.

;):D :D

ah, i had to play with my little demons...i mean, uh, cousins during HSM2. alas, i have not caught a rerun yet. so what are we going to do about this amazing similarity? hmmm.....

Im gonna SUE SUE SUE! yeah thats what im gonna DO DO DO! yeah im gonna SUE SUE SUE! might even sue YOU!

Weird Al Rocks!! :)