1000 finds for Drsolly!

Congratulations to drsolly (Alan), who along with Ladysolly (Susan) clocked up their 1000th find today, on my tricky Do You Feel Lucky? cache. They only started caching in September last year, and it's fair to say they're not in the first bloom of youth, making their achievement doubly impressive. I hope you'll join me in saying a mighty WELL DONE! to them both.

Having met the good Doc and his lady in Sunninghill this is one congrats thread I am glad to add my name to,

Well d :unsure: ne guys!

Ecky

Congratulations to drsolly (Alan), who along with Ladysolly (Susan) clocked up their 1000th find today, on my tricky Do You Feel Lucky? cache. They only started caching in September last year, and it's fair to say they're not in the first bloom of youth, making their achievement doubly impressive. I hope you'll join me in saying a mighty WELL DONE! to them both.

Thanks. We got lucky today (see log). Maybe we're not in the first bloom of youth, but I'm a late flower, and I still can't answer the question "What will you do when you grow up".

We've much enjoyed our first 11 months of caching, and with the magic 1000, we can finally regard ourselves as no longer complete newbies (although every time I think we've got it cracked, another cache leaps out and humiliates me).

To celebrate our 1000th, ladysolly wants a new pair of gloves; I also have something in mind for myself that will aid future caching.

We'll be celebrating our first anniversary of caching on September 9th. Folks are invited to help us celebrate - suggestions for the form this should take are invited.

I maybe a newbie... but even I have heard of Drsolly and Ladysolly. Wow only 11 months for a thousand - that is some going - brilliant I would be spinning cartwheels if I managed that - Congratulations. As I saw in Drsolly's profile geocaching is more fun than 'Circular Walks of the Chilterns'!

My name has followed theirs in a few logs and it looks like I will be behind them in a lot more (no I'm not a stalker :unsure: ). Drsolly is the cause of my headache at the moment as I ponder over the geocache which he recently set! Two stars for difficulty ... you must be joking!

Edited by Santaliki

I maybe a newbie... but even I have heard of Drsolly and Ladysolly. Wow only 11 months for a thousand - that is some going - brilliant I would be spinning cartwheels if I managed that - Congratulations. As I saw in Drsolly's profile geocaching is more fun than 'Circular Walks of the Chilterns'!

My name has followed theirs in a few logs and it looks like I will be behind them in a lot more (no I'm not a stalker :unsure: ). Drsolly is the cause of my headache at the moment as I ponder over the geocache which he recently set! Two stars for difficulty ... you must be joking!

I might have to increase that :-)

Well, yes and no. I'm planning to put him in my next new cache, as one of the incentives to do a cache which I'm hoping will have a couple of unusual difficulties.

That does not seem quite fair. The coin has been sent out to travel and it's been sitting in one place for 12 months. I would urge you to reconsider sticking it straight in another puzzle cache. The coin does have an owner, perhaps you could see what they think?

Well, yes and no. I'm planning to put him in my next new cache, as one of the incentives to do a cache which I'm hoping will have a couple of unusual difficulties.

That does not seem quite fair. The coin has been sent out to travel and it's been sitting in one place for 12 months. I would urge you to reconsider sticking it straight in another puzzle cache. The coin does have an owner, perhaps you could see what they think?

I wasn't planning on this being a difficult one. I was thinking of *unusual* difficulties, not *difficult* difficulties. It's been sitting still for 13 months, surely a week or so more can't hurt? If it doesn't shift quickly out of my new cache, I can always move it myself.

Is this a coin rescue thread or a congrats thread?

Well done Alan and Susan, is there a projected target for your 1st years caching birthday?? Don't tell me it's going to be your 2000th find because that is just simply unbelievable.

Good luck for all your future caches, I hope you'll continue to provide us all with bigger and better entertaining log entries as you have done so for the previous 1K!!

Team_Cat_Satan_Pirates

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Is this a coin rescue thread or a congrats thread?

Well done Alan and Susan, is there a projected target for your 1st years caching birthday?? Don't tell me it's going to be your 2000th find because that is just simply unbelievable.

Yes, there is a target, it's an "event curry".

Everyone is invited to a curry at the Raj in Wendover. Date will be September 9th, time 8 pm. Email me if you'll be coming, so we have some idea of numbers. Topic for the evening will be "The last 12 months caching"