Cache Cam pictures

Mad H@ter

How old are they - surely not 2003? ‘cos the 24th one on Coal Post #14 looks a tad like our very own Hornet? It would make sense too as it’s the fourth from last on the pics; in the log he said he was wearing shorts; I detect the same evil grin as in his profile and he was the 4th visitor. Or is this pants?

How old are they - surely not 2003? ‘cos the 24th one on Coal Post #14 looks a tad like our very own Hornet? It would make sense too as it’s the fourth from last on the pics; in the log he said he was wearing shorts; I detect the same evil grin as in his profile and he was the 4th visitor. Or is this pants?

The camera was a few years out of date, and almost certainly the one in the cache when it was first placed, so yes 2003 is very likely [:unsure:]

The 4th photo on the Coal Post #14 gallery is Follow Me Chaps and the Beast

Although looking through the logs, I can't see his entry.

Coal Post pictures now put in the order taken

... well that now means it is photo number 22

Bizarre :laughing: - we must have twins [oh no I hear you cry!]. Certainly an uncanny resemblance but we've been near neither cache nor logged either. Also don't recognise hat/coat. Does this mean we can now claim it as a find?

I'd love to know who the real culprits are.

The 4th photo on the Coal Post #14 gallery is Follow Me Chaps and the Beast

Although looking through the logs, I can't see his entry.

Coal Post pictures now put in the order taken

... well that now means it is photo number 22

Bizarre :laughing: - we must have twins [oh no I hear you cry!]. Certainly an uncanny resemblance but we've been near neither cache nor logged either. Also don't recognise hat/coat. Does this mean we can now claim it as a find?

I'd love to know who the real culprits are.

Oh no :laughing: .........I really thought it was you, but did wonder why you hadn't logged a find.

You realise that you are now going to have to take a self portrait of yourself and the Beast (from the same angle) and post it here, so we can do a 'spot the difference' competition :laughing:

.......You realise that you are now going to have to take a self portrait of yourself and the Beast (from the same angle) and post it here, so we can do a 'spot the difference' competition :laughing:

I'm up for that - I'll first have to cacth The Beast in one of his better moods though.

I've also emailed the Phillimore Clan in case they've got films muxed ip!

.......You realise that you are now going to have to take a self portrait of yourself and the Beast (from the same angle) and post it here, so we can do a 'spot the difference' competition :laughing:

I'm up for that - I'll first have to cacth The Beast in one of his better moods though.

I've also emailed the Phillimore Clan in case they've got films muxed ip!

Pretty certain that they are for Coal Post #14, picture No7 is of the actual post. The only other possibility is that it is Coal Post #19 which we visited on the same day and also retrieved its cache-cam. The pictures from this cache-cam did not come out probably due to the camera being soaking wet and mildewy. The cameras were marked at the time and processed separately to avoid such confusion.

Just to clarify, which picture is it that has your clone in it?

.......Just to clarify, which picture is it that has your clone in it?

Coal Post #14, No. 22 - man and dog!

mandoghe2.jpg

Does anybody recognise them?

I've been doing a bit of detective work (got board at work :laughing:) and I recon that this is McDeHack.

I have also managed (I think) to identify a number of the other pictures and have added the names, please do correct me if I've got them wrong.

Edited by Phillimore Clan