I need an icon for an upcoming coin

tsunrisebey

I lack zippo computer skills (or the ones you need to make icons) I need someone to make me an 2 icons;

16 x 16 and a 32 x 32 gif format

I have a link that I can give you and a description of the portion of the picture I want made into the icon, for your time, I will give you 2 coins, your choice of metals. (You can choose the tsun version as one of the metals).

Just post your name here if you are willing to work for coins :D I'll accept names up until 12:00pm MST tonight and then draw someone randomly. If only 1 person offers, the job is yours and if no one offers their services well, I know where to go :o

~tsun :)

Edited by tsunrisebey

The minters can tell you I suck with icons but I'll give it a shot.

Lol, I need these for Groundspeak and the coincode site. I draw everything for the mint :D I just don't know how to convert anything to gif format :o I need to take a computer class :)

You can open any image in paint and convert it to a .gif from a .jpg image. Just click on "file" then click on "save as". Along the bottom of the dialogue box there is a drop down menu that will allow you to select the diffferent compressions, .gif being one of them.

Hope that helps :D .

The minters can tell you I suck with icons but I'll give it a shot.

Lol, I need these for Groundspeak and the coincode site. I draw everything for the mint :D I just don't know how to convert anything to gif format :o I need to take a computer class :)

You can open any image in paint and convert it to a .gif from a .jpg image. Just click on "file" then click on "save as". Along the bottom of the dialogue box there is a drop down menu that will allow you to select the diffferent compressions, .gif being one of them.

Hope that helps :D .

Thanks Dennis, I may have to try that out first, lol. I know how to erase in paint, lol.

Oops, I got carried away with other things today and forgot to post here:

oshndoc was pulled from the hat...if he isn't able to help me out, I'll draw another name. Thanks all! I will keep your names for future reference, so you may just have an offer show up in your email one day when I need some help :unsure:

~tsun :(