Can't we all just get along?

A forum is about discussion as well as asking for help.

I don't see any problems with the recent active debates going on. In fact I find reading various views quite interesting unless they degrade into a slanging match.

If we didn't have these kind of discussions the forum could very quickly become a boring place to visit :lol:

A forum is about discussion as well as asking for help.

I don't see any problems with the recent active debates going on. In fact I find reading various views quite interesting unless they degrade into a slanging match.

If we didn't have these kind of discussions the forum could very quickly become a boring place to visit :lol:

Think that sums it up quite well.

Though people may disagree with each other, it is on the whole not personal. I may disagree with one or two peoples opinions but on the whole I reckon most of em would fit the "would have a pint with them-category"

The world would be a dull place if we all did and liked the same things.

Edited by mongoose39uk

Can't we all just get along and stop bitching and sniping at each other?

I say we should all get together in a huge group hug :lol:

Blimey :lol: if we could do that the world would be a really greeeeeeeat place to live.

The problem is that there are 6 billion individuals on this planet each with their own opinion, God and football team..........until we all have the same opinion, God and football team, which will never happen, the bitching, sniping will go on & on & on.....................! Sadly enough that applies to geocache forums too.

You asked for it......I'm on me soapbox now

As soon as we all realise that we haven't all got the same opinion, God and football team, to respect each others opinion, God and football team (except Millwall ;) ) and not to bitch about, snipe about and kill others that don't have the same opinion, God and football team then this world will be a greeeeeeeeeeat place to live.

Off me soapbox now......going to make a cup of tea and moan about Millwall siupporters on a different forum. :)

TLHM

Wizzie ... get yourself along to an event and you can have a real group hug. Can't say I've noticed much b****g and sniping going on, except for the forums now and then of course, but I just sit back and :lol: followed by a :) Turn a deaf ear and a blind eye to it, saves a lot of angst. Life is way too short to let it get to you ;):lol::D

Edited to ask: Anyone got a chocolate eating Signal the Frog?

Edited by The Cache Hoppers
Oh I reckon it could be a lot worse. This is a very friendly forum in comparison to some and it fairly easy to moderate thankfully.

Sure we get the odd spat but on the whole it's good place to be. :lol:

Too right! And if you venture off site, the Intaweb is full of forums where people spend all day eating each other alive!

It's grand round here. :lol: You are all pussycats (except for some cachers who are more obviously canine.)

Can't we all just get along and stop bitching and sniping at each other?

I say we should all get together in a huge group hug :blink:

Looking at recent threads.....................thats a unanamious..........NOPE!! :) (I'm up for a group hug, as long as your all females :unsure::unsure: )