Selling off more coins!

beckerbuns

I'm selling off more of our (mine and Nurse Dave's) geocoins. The trackables are as follows...

Wisconsin 2006

North Carolina 2006

Wyoming 2006

New Mexico 2005

Delaware 2005

Finland 2006

Colorado 2005

It's worth mentioning that I don't overcharge for shipping and do combine auctions for reduced shipping. AND I am totally willing to ship internationally.

I will be adding more coins on a regular basis.

Just posted a bunch more trackables. All are brand new, uncirculated, and unactivated. Some of them are difficult to find.

Prague 2006

Georgia micro

Signal March 2006

Wyoming 2006

Serenity prayer 2006

Delaware 2005

Maryland 2005

Signal February 2006

Nebraska 2006 "geocorn"

Temecula Valley 2006 (unique shape)

Signal CITO 2006

Geocoin Club April 2006

Czech 2006

Geocacher University

CVC/RCGDS "Breaking Down the Walls" 2006

ALL COINS starting at $7.99.

I'll be listing more tonight and I'll post again then. :blink:

Edited by beckerbuns

I'm selling off more of our (mine and Nurse Dave's) geocoins. The trackables are as follows...

Wisconsin 2006

North Carolina 2006

Wyoming 2006

New Mexico 2005

Delaware 2005

Finland 2006

Colorado 2005

It's worth mentioning that I don't overcharge for shipping and do combine auctions for reduced shipping. AND I am totally willing to ship internationally.

How much for the Wisconsin coin?

What is the one listed as SWAGS 2006. Is that a group or an individual's coin? I was/am a member of the SWAGS group and know that wasn't from the group, so was unsure about the name. Thanks.

I have a nickel serenity geocoin it was sold by a coin house , I believe I attained mine at Hogwildstuff when I first started to collect geocoins, I do not think it has anything to do with SWAGS to the best of my knowlege.

What is the one listed as SWAGS 2006. Is that a group or an individual's coin? I was/am a member of the SWAGS group and know that wasn't from the group, so was unsure about the name. Thanks.

Yeah, I'm a dork. It's actually not SWAGS, I typoed. We're members of that group too (or were? haven't heard anything in a long time). It's just a serenity prayer coin. I have added to the description of the auction to clarify that, and edited my post here.

Wisconsin 2006

North Carolina 2006

Wyoming 2006

New Mexico 2005

Delaware 2005

Finland 2006

Colorado 2005

How much for the Wisconsin coin?

Heh, don't remember, I sold it back in August (see original post date) but I can list another one starting at $7.99 if you are interested.

We're members of that group too (or were? haven't heard anything in a long time).

You are still a member...it's just been a while since we have done a coin, but you are current witht the coins we have made. :blink:

Thank you! Nurse Dave is pretty far out of the coin scene; can you change the membership (is there an email list?) to me at beckerbuns at gmail dot com?

Thanks...

Yeah, I'm a dork. It's actually not SWAGS, I typoed. We're members of that group too (or were? haven't heard anything in a long time). It's just a serenity prayer coin. I have added to the description of the auction to clarify that, and edited my post here.

I thought I might have missed something! Thanks for the clarification.

<Removed link to non trackables>

i am new enough there are few things i don't understand. like why can there not be links to non-trackable geocoins? i mean, they are all geocoins, right? so why can't we talk about them here in the geocoin forum? i don't give a darn about tracking, just how a coin looks so i am not sure why i can not have information about them and their sales?

lara

i am new enough there are few things i don't understand. like why can there not be links to non-trackable geocoins? i mean, they are all geocoins, right? so why can't we talk about them here in the geocoin forum? i don't give a darn about tracking, just how a coin looks so i am not sure why i can not have information about them and their sales?

lara

I know what you mean Lara it's stupid....it boils down to it's all about the MONEY not the game NONtrackables DON'T support Groundspeak but we do with our memberships...go figure :D

lara

I know what you mean Lara it's stupid....it boils down to it's all about the MONEY not the game NONtrackables DON'T support Groundspeak but we do with our memberships...go figure :D

You can talk about, and even trade, non-trackables all you want on the forums. But you can't offer them up for sale on the forums. These forums are maintained by Groundspeak, and if they don't want us selling non-trackable geocoins here, we have to abide by that.

I just listed some more. Here are links to all of the TRACKABLE ON GEOCACHING.COM coins I am selling (including the ones from the other day):

2005 New Jersey

2005 United Kingdom

2006 Wyoming

2006 Nevada

2005 New York NYGO

2005 SOMD Cacherz

2006 Mississippi

2005 Alabama

2005 Colorado

2005? European Union

2006 Finland

2006 Florida FGA

2005 Delaware silver

2005 Delaware gold (ooh! rare!)

English Geocoin Group egg-shaped

More coming!

Edited by beckerbuns

7 Dollars to ship one coin to the UK :P

Is this actually the true figure, or a standard cost you put in pending how much it will cost when weighed?

Hmm, that sounds high. It is supposed to be calculated based on the weight of the coin, but maybe I need to check that. Which coin was that?

7 Dollars to ship one coin to the UK :P

Is this actually the true figure, or a standard cost you put in pending how much it will cost when weighed?

Okay, I just revised the weight of most of the items (except for the very heavy ones and the ones which already have bids), which should make the shipping cost more reasonable.

More trackable coins for sale, some ending in several days!

Midwest Geobash 2005 (rare!)

London 2006 phone booth

Delaware 2005 silver

Signal January 2006

Nevada (amazing relief on this one)

Kansas 2006

Iowa 2005

I'm listing more tonight, including Geocoin Club and Signal ones from 2-3 years ago.

Got some more!

Complete your collection of Signal coins!

Signal March 2006

Signal April 2006

Signal May 2006

Signal June 2006

Signal July 2006

Signal August 2006

Signal September 2006

Signal CITO 2006

and still the first Signal coin (I believe):

Signal January 2006

Geocoin Club...

Geocoin Club September 2005

Geocoin Club June 2006

Geocoin Club July 2007 (this one is very unique -- and it includes a bonus pathtag too)

Remember, I combine shipping to save you money, and will ship internationally. Add me to your favorite sellers or put a watch on this topic so you can always find out about my new auctions (rarities from our binder collection coming next week)!

Edited by beckerbuns