White Elephant Geocoin Exchange

Damenace

Well

this one isn't running well.

I'm still waiting for my secret mission, and i saw that mine hasn't arrive either. Sorry about that RR ;) Let's wait another week and then i'll send you another package!

PLnauta

Awwww...you let the cat out of the bag!! :) No worries, I just posted that so whoever sent it knows it hasn't come yet, I didn't want someone wondering if it came but was never acknowledged!! And...no worries if it never comes either, I'd not expect you to send another package!! ;)

Mission 1:

1. Participating: sent an email.

2. Received Name: :)

3. Mission Complete: Took it to the post office tonight

4. Package Received! Received my package from backhiker and what a package it was. Full of all kinds of neat things. An event badge so now I guess we will have to go to an event. A Pirates of Harriman IV Geocoin which is really nice. A cacher tag and a TFTC coin. Really neat then I had a little elephant and other cache things. Now if the snow would just go away. Thank you very much, backhiker. We like all of it.

Mission 2:

2. Received Name: ;)

3. Mission Complete: Took it to the post office tonight

4. Package Received! Received a package from Cache Maine and inside was DEFCON, Geowoodstock 5 and a cacher tag, my first one. All coins I didn't have and am adding it to my collection. Thank you cache Maine.

Mission 3:

2. Received Name: ;)

3. Mission Complete: Took it to the post office tonight.

4. Package Received! Still waiting.

Hi, Received my White Elephant 2nd package about a week ago from Sweden but just have not had the chance to post yet! Included in the package was thre beautiful coins:

A great looking Hana Bananaberry Geojelly

A very nice 2005 Great Britain coin

and a Frozen Buns coin

These are all coins I dont have, so thanks very much for your thoughtfullness and generosity! I should mention that there was several very nice postcards with some of the local history of the cachers area written out on the back that made gave a package a very personal touch that I liked very much.

Last but not least, some pretty glass ornaments as well as lots and lots of chocolate Euro coins! I ate them all within 24 hours of receiving my package, thank you they were very tasty.

Thank you Mousekakat for your thoughtfullness, it is very much appreciated!

PS - The new job is going very well, hope that good things are finding there way to you as well!

MRJIFFY

Hi, Received my White Elephant 2nd package about a week ago from Sweden but just have not had the chance to post yet! Included in the package was thre beautiful coins:

A great looking Hana Bananaberry Geojelly

A very nice 2005 Great Britain coin

and a Frozen Buns coin

These are all coins I dont have, so thanks very much for your thoughtfullness and generosity! I should mention that there was several very nice postcards with some of the local history of the cachers area written out on the back that made gave a package a very personal touch that I liked very much.

Last but not least, some pretty glass ornaments as well as lots and lots of chocolate Euro coins! I ate them all within 24 hours of receiving my package, thank you they were very tasty.

Thank you Mousekakat for your thoughtfullness, it is very much appreciated!

PS - The new job is going very well, hope that good things are finding there way to you as well!

MRJIFFY

Oh yay! I was getting worried that it was lost or something!

I hope you liked the coins, I know that the Frozen Buns wasn't the finish from your seeking list, but it was the best I could do! Those little glass ornaments are some of my favorite swag to leave when we cache, and those chocolate Euro coins are lethal :)!

Glad to hear that the job is going ok, too!

MISSION #1:

1. Participating 12/20 EMAIL SENT

2. Received Name 12/22

3. Mission Complete 1/2

4. Package Received! 01/17/07....Thanks Tooey

MISSION #2

2. Received Name 12/22

3. Mission Complete 1/2

4. Package Received! Thanks Anthus!!!!! for the e-mail update.

The package arrived with oily substance on it but coins were lovely...Laptop LE, naughty or nice, and one coin I don't know the name of.

MISSION #3

2. Received Name 12/22

3. Mission Complete 1/2

4. Package Received! STILL WAITING Heard from party involved. Coins are lost in the mail. Coins were it was mailed on the 22nd of January...bummer. Thanks for the e-mail update.

updating status of my WEGE missions.

Steel City Babes

MISSION #1:

2. Received Name 12/22

3. Mission Complete 1/2

4. Package Received! 01/17/07....Thanks Tooey

MISSION #2

2. Received Name 12/22

3. Mission Complete 1/2

4. Package Received! Thanks Anthus!!!!! for the e-mail update.

The package arrived with oily substance on it but coins were lovely...Laptop LE, naughty or nice, and one coin I don't know the name of.

MISSION #3

2. Received Name 12/22

3. Mission Complete 1/2

4. Package Received! STILL WAITING Heard from party involved. Coins are lost in the mail. Coins were it was mailed on the 22nd of January...bummer. Thanks for the e-mail update.

updating status of my WEGE missions.

Steel City Babes

Glad it finally arrived. I was starting to get nervous that it was lost in the mail.

...Anthus

1. Participating - email sent 12/22

2. Received Name- yes

3. Mission Complete- finally.. will be mailing tomorrow!

4. Package Received! Yes, today!

Nice day for coins! Today I got my WEGE mission! Stellarscapes you did a wonderful job! You even picked a coin that Fireboy wanted! I will post pictures tomorrow as I have to charge my camera battery. Thank you soooooooo much!

Jodi

Here are the pictures I said I would take of the coins I received in the WEGE mission. Thanks again Stellarscapes!

WEGEmissioncoin.jpg

HI

I 've just received my mission today. Its a great package from Dressel Dragons ?? with nice geocoins:

I'll post a picture later since, they all came inside the belly of a great white elephant :D:o and i had to extract them very, very carefully :)

a) Dressel Dragon's geocoin (the vinyl recording disk);

B) CastleMan Trackkable Paht Tag;

extras:

Geocoin Chicks of MWGB - Mallard

Geocoin Chicks GW5

Dressel Dragons Path Tag

I do like the pathtag. Every time i saw one i became more and more interested in having ... more and more of them (if you're reading this line and have a path tag of your own ... :o )

I had i small problem to solve at the post office tought. A gender related problem :blink: since i had to explain easily that "paula" on the mailing address was in fact "paulo" . Both are common names in Portugal, but i think that in the USA there are no one called "paulo" which in spanish is "pablo" :o:o.

Thank you all,

Paulo :) aka PLnauta

ps. oh :D now that i wrote trheir names i see it clearly: geocoins chicks :o:o (am i seing it right)

MISSION #1:

1. Participating 12/18 EMAIL SENT

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: YES

4. Package Received?....Yes, and thank you very much

MISSION #2

3. Mission Complete: Yes

4. Package Received?......Again, yes and thanks so much.

MISSION #3

3. Mission Complete: Yes

4. Package Received?......Yup, even got a real "White Elephant" too!

HI

I 've just received my mission today. Its a great package from Dressel Dragons ?? with nice geocoins:

I'll post a picture later since, they all came inside the belly of a great white elephant :):) and i had to extract them very, very carefully :)

a) Dressel Dragon's geocoin (the vinyl recording disk);

B) CastleMan Trackkable Paht Tag;

extras:

Geocoin Chicks of MWGB - Mallard

Geocoin Chicks GW5

Dressel Dragons Path Tag

I do like the pathtag. Every time i saw one i became more and more interested in having ... more and more of them (if you're reading this line and have a path tag of your own ... :) )

I had i small problem to solve at the post office tought. A gender related problem :) since i had to explain easily that "paula" on the mailing address was in fact "paulo" . Both are common names in Portugal, but i think that in the USA there are no one called "paulo" which in spanish is "pablo" :):D.

Thank you all,

Paulo :D aka PLnauta

ps. oh ;) now that i wrote trheir names i see it clearly: geocoins chicks :D;) (am i seing it right)

I am glad that it arrived safely...I was getting worried! Sorry about the name mix-up. Usually I print labels when I mail packages, so I don't make any mistakes. Obviously, I did not use a label this time...oops! I think that I subconsciously merged your caching name and first name.

Me's Mission

1. Participating--E-mail sent 12/17/07

2. Received Name--Name received 12/20/07

3. Mission Complete--Shipped 12/31/07

4. Package Received!--Received today and THANK YOU!!

Myself's Mission

4. Package Received! YES!!!!

I's Mission

4. Package Received! Hopefully any day now. I have been contacted by the mission person and they sent it Feb 1st.

Mission One

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

3. Mission Complete - YES

4. Package Received! - Waiting (but we know it's on the way)

Mission Two

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name -YES

3. Mission Complete - YES

4. Package Received! - YES

Got 1 of my missions today and We got some great coins to add to the collection. I got a Dorkfish (from my seeking list), Forest Preserves Glitter and a Cocoa, Cookies and Mittens Geocoin. All coin that I don't have and I am very happy to add them to my collection. Thank you so much for the coins, they are great!!!

Yesterday was my (or better: our) lucky day; We picked our package yesterday (seems it got delayed by customs).

Inside we found three coins: a Canada Micro Puck, a Rainbow Forest Jewel V1 and an Earth Turtle. Three great coins, packed lovely; but the best was yet to come: a cute little blankie for our soon-to-be-born kid! It's so nice and soft, my wife will take it with her to the hospital when the day of arrival has come, can happen any day from now. So our son will get it on his first day of life.

b323ed75-9686-4c8f-b9ca-2ed9b63fbd76.jpg

Thank you very much, Karma, for this lovely package! You made not only my day, but also our whole family's!

Yesterday was my (or better: our) lucky day; We picked our package yesterday (seems it got delayed by customs).

Inside we found three coins: a Canada Micro Puck, a Rainbow Forest Jewel V1 and an Earth Turtle. Three great coins, packed lovely; but the best was yet to come: a cute little blankie for our soon-to-be-born kid! It's so nice and soft, my wife will take it with her to the hospital when the day of arrival has come, can happen any day from now. So our son will get it on his first day of life.

b323ed75-9686-4c8f-b9ca-2ed9b63fbd76.jpg

Thank you very much, Karma, for this lovely package! You made not only my day, but also our whole family's!

Cute little blanket :laughing: . You KNOW you need to keep us informed and up to date about the wee little one :laughing: !

Hey Paulo, my mission came today!!!!! THANK-YOU for the wonderful coins, I love them all! The first one to come out was the wonderful Team Giosa 2007 Italian coin (s), then the Bashed at MWGB (s), and finally, out came the Endless Knot geocin..NICE (bn)!! I love all these coins, never even seen two of them and wanted the third!! THANK-YOU!!

THANK-YOU PLNauta!!

QUOTE(SEWdaugh @ Feb 14 2008, 03:15 PM)

Well, Little SEWdaugh sent her mission off on January 22 and it never got there!! We've been in contact with the recipient.

Little SEWdaugh sent a new package out today and hopes it will get there this time!

Sorry about this no packages, there was no need to send a replacement, I understand errors.

Steel City Babes #8

We loved sending the replacement since there was something we wanted to send the first time and didn't have (we waited and waited..)

We made the mistake of not insuring or tracking the first package so we learned a good lesson...priceless!

And really, after hearing your mail troubles, we would have like to send you about 10 packages...but we didn't :D

I got one of my WEGE's over the weekend!!! It contained 4 awesome coins...By no means would i pass these guys along!!!

I will post some pics in the near future as I dont think I can post pics at 5.5 MBS :P ... :D

Lets just say they were good coins for now! :)

Still waiting on one more which might be waiting in mt PO Box this weekend!!! We'll see! :D ...Both my missions have been sent out and happily recieved! :D

You could at least Tell us which ones they were :(:D

You show me yours and ill show you mine!!! :ph34r:

Heres what I got from a mystery WEGE!...Dont know who sent it, I can only assume it was LadyBug Kids... :D ...???

1754d4e1-9392-4596-bdfd-5345be92e323.jpg

You KNOW you need to keep us informed and up to date about the wee little one :D !

Well, here you are. I'm pleased to introduce our son David Linus on his blanket and with his first (and until now only) geocoin.

0fe66b48-f4c1-4128-b120-e2efb0e9c147.jpg

David Linus was born today. Now we have to change his account - Unborn_Cacher is no longer true. :)

You KNOW you need to keep us informed and up to date about the wee little one :blink: !

Well, here you are. I'm pleased to introduce our son David Linus on his blanket and with his first (and until now only) geocoin.

David Linus was born today. Now we have to change his account - Unborn_Cacher is no longer true. :)

Glückwünsche!

Grattis!

Congratulations!

He's beautiful!! And I'm jealous, lol! I want another baby! I love the name!

Naomi :D

You KNOW you need to keep us informed and up to date about the wee little one :) !

David Linus was born today. Now we have to change his account - Unborn_Cacher is no longer true. :D

Ahhhhh :blink:

Now the details: weight, length......

CONGRATS!!!!!!! He's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

You KNOW you need to keep us informed and up to date about the wee little one :blink: !

Glückwünsche!

Grattis!

Congratulations!

He's beautiful!! And I'm jealous, lol! I want another baby! I love the name!

Naomi :D

I finally figured out how to post pictures and here is the awesome coins I got.

I didn't post the stuff for the birdies as they are already eating their goodies and I opened up their packages, LOLOL!!!

WhiteElephantExch1.jpg

I received my mission today........ Oh what Joy!!!!!!

I opened the box and found three cute little packages and was sooo excited. Along with those special packages were two kinds of treats for the parrots. All I can say is you have NO IDEA how happy those clowns will be tomorrow!!! :)

I opened the first one....... and out hopped a Loggerhead micro...... WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

He is so darn cute and I have been wanting a Loggerhead for a longgg time!

Next package..... a GORGEOUS Black Nickel Belted Kingfisher coin. Oh, what a beauty.

I couldn't even imagine what would be in the last one..... and out came an Earth Turtle! This is another that I have not been able to get my hands on!

OHMIGOSH......thank you Karma for such a thoughtful and AWESOME package!!!

I LOVE everything! (now if I could only figure out how to post a picture, I would) :D

Sonya

Ahhhhh ;)

Now the details: weight, length......

OK, OK

weight: 3.560g

length: 52cm

Sorry if you have to calculate them, but I thought metric through all my life. :drama:

Thanks to all!

And now back to the WEGE (Don't want to hijack this thread). ;)

Wow - that is one long "WEGE" mission ;):drama:

He is going to be tall me thinks. Again, Congratulations.

I'm missing a package too....my mail is usually very good....Not sure...if you had me, did you send me something? Anyone? Bueller? (he he heh)

Was not me, in your instance.

I posted my packages to the US at the very start of Feb (yes, I know I was late... sorry)... had them then put into the US Postal System on Feb 11th and then nothing since then.... usually they arrive within 2 to 5 days of being put into the US Postal System... usually...

I'm missing a package too....my mail is usually very good....Not sure...if you had me, did you send me something? Anyone? Bueller? (he he heh)

Was not me, in your instance.

I posted my packages to the US at the very start of Feb (yes, I know I was late... sorry)... had them then put into the US Postal System on Feb 11th and then nothing since then.... usually they arrive within 2 to 5 days of being put into the US Postal System... usually...

I received my package from you last week and forgot to let you know.

Thanks