White Elephant Geocoin Exchange

Damenace

QUOTE(SEWdaugh @ Feb 14 2008, 03:15 PM)

Well, Little SEWdaugh sent her mission off on January 22 and it never got there!! We've been in contact with the recipient.

Little SEWdaugh sent a new package out today and hopes it will get there this time!

Sorry about this no packages, there was no need to send a replacement, I understand errors.

Steel City Babes #8

We loved sending the replacement since there was something we wanted to send the first time and didn't have (we waited and waited..)

We made the mistake of not insuring or tracking the first package so we learned a good lesson...priceless!

And really, after hearing your mail troubles, we would have like to send you about 10 packages...but we didn't :blink:

O no!!! sending e-mail. No package yet!

Steel City Babes

[Well, here you are. I'm pleased to introduce our son David Linus on his blanket and with his first (and until now only) geocoin.

0fe66b48-f4c1-4128-b120-e2efb0e9c147.jpg

David Linus was born today. Now we have to change his account - Unborn_Cacher is no longer true. :lol:

What a Beautiful little boy! And what a great name you chose to name him as well! :cry: ... :D<_<:lol:

Congrats to you! What a great mission from the Stork! :D Send me your addy, I have a little somethin for David!

Got my last WEGE package all the way from NZ!!!...Check it out! A Kiwi Magnet, a Kiwi Grabber guy, a Compass Rose, FSM, Pocket Pups, and Alaskan coin...as well as a Windrose Dream catcher...Thank you so much KeeWee! <_< ...You most certainly outdid yourself!

ec52b4db-d86e-46f4-9050-798a6d4e346b.jpg

Love the WEGE!!!! :lol:

Hi Dave. Good to see it finally arrived and glad you liked it. Thinking on it I should have thrown something in for little EmmaGem.

It should all make your seeking list a little lighter :lol:

Cheers!

QUOTE(SEWdaugh @ Feb 14 2008, 03:15 PM)

Well, Little SEWdaugh sent her mission off on January 22 and it never got there!! We've been in contact with the recipient.

Little SEWdaugh sent a new package out today and hopes it will get there this time!

Sorry about this no packages, there was no need to send a replacement, I understand errors.

Steel City Babes #8

We loved sending the replacement since there was something we wanted to send the first time and didn't have (we waited and waited..)

We made the mistake of not insuring or tracking the first package so we learned a good lesson...priceless!

And really, after hearing your mail troubles, we would have like to send you about 10 packages...but we didn't :laughing:

O no!!! sending e-mail. No package yet!

Steel City Babes

I have received both packages, I will be returning the second package unopened to Sewdaugh. E-mail sent.

Loved the coins in the original package . Plus the cool little pathtags. I liked that Lil' Sewdaugh drew her own tag....Plus the elephant jokes.

Steel City Babes

:o Poor Me this has been a very unsucessful mission. i've just winged an e-mail off to my Wege as it has not been posted as recieved, and i have yet to recieve mine so i think we can write off this mission.

Thank you very much for organising this one and it has been great to see all the interesting things people put in their packages.

Happy Caching

Ljay

Well, after apparently taking a long nap in a post office somewhere, my package finally arrived from NZ! Yay!

Thanks so much Keewee for all the goodies :D

05c72a44-f993-4b85-b0e3-a33abf0ad48f.jpg

WHOLEY MOWLEY - that has only just arrived! Ouch. It was posted well over a month ago. Nasty.

Anyway, I'm really glad that it has (finally) arrived. Glad you liked the goodies :)

ETA - Someone needs to give the US Postal Service or US Customs (or both) a very hard prod to wake them up!!

Edited by keewee

Well it's been a while in coming but I got my last WEGE today and I'll have to say it was worth the wait. We got a keychain, fridge magnet and Kiwi clip. As for the coins, we got a Geojellies Keewee fruit, Missouri Hawthorn, Joe 6-Pack (wasn't on my seeking list but it should have been) and the coin that makes it all...a Geosmurfz.

The Geosmurfz was on my seeking list and now that I have it in hand it's even better than we thought. My second oldest daughter grew up watching the smurfs and collecting them. This coin has made her day - especially since her 18th birthday is tomorrow. Of course my young boys want it because of the lightsaber he's holding. So it didn't take long for them to get dressed up in Jedi garb and playing Star Wars as so often happens in our home.

keewee.gif

Thanks so much KeeWee, it was great...

Well it's been a while in coming but I got my last WEGE today and I'll have to say it was worth the wait. We got a keychain, fridge magnet and Kiwi clip. As for the coins, we got a Geojellies Keewee fruit, Missouri Hawthorn, Joe 6-Pack (wasn't on my seeking list but it should have been) and the coin that makes it all...a Geosmurfz.

The Geosmurfz was on my seeking list and now that I have it in hand it's even better than we thought. My second oldest daughter grew up watching the smurfs and collecting them. This coin has made her day - especially since her 18th birthday is tomorrow. Of course my young boys want it because of the lightsaber he's holding. So it didn't take long for them to get dressed up in Jedi garb and playing Star Wars as so often happens in our home.

keewee.gif

Thanks so much KeeWee, it was great...

You're welcome! :D

So it is just all my mail that customs or someone is holding up.... :D wonder if someone tipped them off that I'm smuggling endangered birds in my packages! :D

:)

Glad you liked it all.

With my missions arriving so slowly, it shows that the packages are getting there (finally)... if albeit slowly.

So for all those still waiting,

Don't give up,

Don't despair.

For you're packages might almost be there!

Okay, you got a ;) out of me with that little post! I hope you are right!

With my missions arriving so slowly, it shows that the packages are getting there (finally)... if albeit slowly.

So for all those still waiting,

Don't give up,

Don't despair.

For you're packages might almost be there!

Okay, you got a :rolleyes: out of me with that little post! I hope you are right!

Last year I received a mission over 2 months after it had finished - so there is always hope. Some times people get really busy and life gets in the way. Geocoins take a back seat for a while, and then they get on top of life again and away they go. I was in this situation late last year and as a consequence some of my missions were very late in being sent. But I got there in the end. I tried to keep those affected up to date, and I hope I made up for the delay with what was in the mission packages.

So never give up, and keep that <_< on your face... remember :('s are contagious!!

Something i have to share. Off topic Sorry.

Many thanks to those who made offers of Wege's to make up for my lack of Wege.

The kindness and generosity of geocachers really does restore your faith in mankind. i don't just mean those who offered to send me a wege, those who buy from other collectors who hav to sell due to debt, money generated through sales that go to charity and the e-place sales that have been made to assist with Tank's health care. in my time caching i have met about 6 other cachers but the things that the 1000's of others around the world will do for each other is heart warming.

Thanks guys.

Lxox

Yay!!! I got my WEGE today. I almost gave up but my mission people sent a replacement and it arrived today.

I really like getting the "little extras" because they give me an idea of where the sender lives. Check out the cool animal cookies and handmade duck made out of corn husks. Very cool. My kids were excited to see the geocaching bracelet too! Thanks GPX Navigators!~HPIM1476.jpg